Be it sandwiches or your favorite curly fries, Arby’s has it all! Food from Arby’s is to die for and if you don’t believe me, try it out for yourself! The best day to try Arby’s food from their menu is during the holiday season, and if you can’t do so, then a usual day would work as well! But is Arby’s open on the 4th of July? Let’s find out!
Arby’s remains operational and in service on the 4th of July. This restaurant chain takes and serves orders as per its usual timings on the 4th of July. Arby’s remains open from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. on the 4th of July. However, due to the holiday on the 4th of July, certain Arby’s locations might operate at different hours than usual. Thus, keep in mind the same and try contacting the chain for specific location timings.
Arby’s is an American fast-food restaurant, with its specialty as sandwiches. This chain was also named as America’s second largest sandwich chain in 2017, the first one being Subway. Founded in 1964, Arby’s has over 3,472 restaurants spread worldwide. With its headquarters in Georgia, Arby’s has locations in seven countries which are the United States of America, Canada, Turkey, Mexico, South Korea, Yemen, and Egypt.
Arby’s menu is pretty versatile and includes customer-favorite items. The categories under Arby’s menu include meals, crispy juicy chicken, slow-roasted beef, sliders, sides & snacks, desserts, beverages, kids’ menu, and market-fresh items. Some of Arby’s top picks include the pecan chicken salad sandwich meal, classic beef ‘n cheddar meal, chicken cheddar ranch meal, smokehouse brisket meal, etc.
Arby’s official website described the brand, saying, “Arby’s brand purpose is Inspiring Smiles Through Delightful Experiences™. Arby’s delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft with a variety of high-quality proteins and innovative, crave-able sides.”
In this article, you’ll read about the operational status of Arby’s. Information regarding the working hours and all the specials you can order on the 4th of July at Arby’s is provided further in the article. Have a read!
Arby’s Opening/Closing Hours On 4th Of July
|Arby’s 4th of July hours||10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.|
Arby’s remains open and stays operational on the 4th of July. The chain welcomes customers as per its usual working hours on this holiday. The timings of Arby’s on the 4th of July are from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. So, place an order at any time within this duration, be it online or in person.
Although the official timings of Arby’s are from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., certain locations might operate at varying hours. Hence, make sure to check before making a trip to one!
Arby’s has a history of sending out the 4th of July greetings. Be it via Facebook or any other social media platform, Arby’s always makes sure to make its customers feel included. Back in 2011, Arby’s took to Facebook and posted, “Happy 4th of July from Arby’s!”
Not just that, but in 2010, Arby’s rolled out free Junior Deluxe Sandwiches as part of its 4th of July celebrations. Then chief marketing officer at Arby’s, Steve Davis commented on the same, saying, “We’re thrilled about adding the Junior Deluxe to the Arby’s Value Menu.”
Davis further added “The July 4th fireworks are over, but this sandwich helps people close out the weekend with another kind of explosion – a little ‘kaboom’ for their buck. Think of Arby’s as the home of the free and the delicious.”
So, if you’re feeling a bit off and lonely this 4th of July, keep in mind that Arby’s will always be there to keep you company!
Arby’s Specials That You Can Try On 4th Of July
The top five Arby’s menu items that you should try this 4th of July are:-
- Arby’s Reuben Sandwich
- Arby’s Ham And Swiss Melt
- Arby’s Roast Beef Classic
- Arby’s Ham, Egg, And Cheese Croissant
- Arby’s Beef ‘N Cheddar Classic
If you ask me what’s the best thing to order at Arby’s, I’d definitely name Arby’s Reuben sandwich. It is so good that you’d probably order this sandwich twice! Be it an order for your friends or a whole sandwich for yourself, the Arby’s Reuben sandwich is definitely worth a try!
Arby’s Reuben sandwich features marbled rye bread. The bread is loaded with melty Swiss cheese, fresh and nicely sliced corned beef, Thousand Island dressing, and sauerkraut. The Arby’s Reuben sandwich takes its inspiration from the New York standard sandwich.
Made with fresh and premium quality ingredients, Arby’s Reuben sandwich is definitely one for the books! Get a taste of it this 4th of July and you’ll have your own little celebration going on!
2. Arby’s Ham And Swiss Melt
What’s the best combo-dish you can think of? Let me tell you! It’s meat and cheese! I mean, be it charcuterie boards or sandwiches, these two things, when combined together are unbeatable! Same is the case with Arby’s ham and swiss melt! It is the ultimate sandwich with the goodness of ham and swiss cheese combined together!
Arby’s ham and swiss melt features oven-roasted ham as its main ingredient along with loads of melted swiss cheese. The ham is then laid onto thick slices of honey wheat bread slices. Other ingredients in this sandwich include fresh and crispy lettuce, red onions, and fresh tomatoes. All of these ingredients are then topped off with creamy mayonnaise and brown honey mustard to add the final touches.
If you’re looking for a filling and delicious sandwich to eat on the 4th of July, which would possibly give you the meat sweats, then Arby’s ham and swiss melt is definitely the sandwich for you!
3. Arby’s Roast Beef Classic
Arby’s has so many sandwiches that it’s difficult to pick a favorite. But an Arby’s sandwich that can definitely be a contender for the number one spot is the Arby’s roast beef classic! Want to know what’s in it? Come on then!
Arby’s describes its roast beef classic sandwich as “the sandwich that put roast beef on the map. Our classic roast beef is thinly sliced and piled on a toasted sesame seed bun. Try it with our delicious Arby’s Sauce, or for an extra kick, go with the zesty Horsey Sauce.”
Perfect for a holiday like the 4th of July, Arby’s roast beef classic is what will light up your world once you get a taste! A sandwich so good, your taste buds and stomach will crave for more!
4. Arby’s Ham, Egg, And Cheese Croissant
Arby’s not only offers the best sandwiches but also offers a great deal of breakfast options. These include items featuring egg, bacon, or ham in them. The best among them, in my opinion, is the Arby’s ham, egg and cheese croissant. The ingredients of the same are talked about below.
Arby’s ham, egg and cheese croissant features pit-smoked ham as the star of the dish. Loaded with swiss cheese and a nicely cooked egg, these ingredients are sandwiched together in a croissant. The textures of this sandwich are another level due to the flakiness of the croissant and meatiness of the ham.
If you’re looking for a sandwich to kickstart your 4th of July celebrations with, place an order for Arby’s ham, egg and cheese croissant and indulge in culinary perfection!
5. Arby’s Beef ‘N Cheddar Classic
Arby’s offers a great range of beef sandwiches and you just have to try it to believe how good they are! Arby’s beef ‘n cheddar classic sandwich can quite possibly become the sandwich of your dreams! Want to know how? Let me tell you!
While talking about this sandwich, Arby’s wrote on its official website, “People said there was no way Arby’s Beef ‘n Cheddar sandwich could get even better. We took our famous roast beef, topped it with Cheddar cheese sauce and zesty Red Ranch and served it on a toasted onion roll. And then we said “I told you so.”
So, if you’re looking for a better and more delicious version of Arby’s beef ‘n cheddar sandwich, try the chain’s beef ‘n cheddar classic sandwich this 4th of July!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- Panera Bread – The underdog of cafe chains, Panera Bread offers the most delicious range of baked goods! Check them out for yourself by ordering from Panera Bread on the 4th of July but first take a look at its 4th of July operational status!
- Pizza Hut – A slice here and a slice there but a slice of pizza from pizza Hut is just what you need to make your 4th of July way better! Check out Pizza Hut’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time!
- Sonic – If you’re looking for a way to beat the heat, do it by grabbing a slushy from Sonic! This is probably the best way to celebrate the 4th of July, so check out its 4th of July operational status!
- KFC – Who doesn’t love a good old chicken bucket from KFC? That too when it’s on the evening of the 4th of July! Check out this chain’s 4th of July operational status!
- Little Caesars – Caesar might have been Roman but the pizza offered at Little Caesars is nothing less than an authentic Italian pizza! Check out Little Caesars’ 4th of July operational status and experience the same for yourself!
- Dairy Queen – Desserts are important and what’s even more important is a delicious soft serve ice cream order from Dairy Queen on the 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status!
- Jack in The Box – If your chicken craving is leaving you feeling a bit peckish, then a trip to Jack in The Box this 4th of July is just what you need! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status!
- Panda Express – 4th of July might be an American holiday but it is definitely incomplete without Chinese food from Panda Express! Check out its 4th of July operational status!
- Popeyes – Craving delicious food this 4th of July? I know what you need – Food from Popeyes! Check out its 4th of July operational status!
- Papa John’s – Pizzas are food from heaven and especially when it’s from Papa John’s! Check out Papa John’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time this 4th of July!
Arby’s remains open and in-service on the 4th of July. This chain serves customers and provides its excellent services as per its usual timings on this holiday, which are from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Celebrate this 4th of July by getting food from Arby’s! You won’t regret it!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Arby’s open on the 4th of July?
Arby’s will stay open and operational on the 4th of July.
What will be Arby’s working hours on the 4th of July?
Arby’s working hours on the 4th of July will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Arby’s on the 4th of July?
The top five Arby’s menu items that you should try this 4th of July are Arby’s reuben sandwich, Arby’s ham and swiss melt, Arby’s roast beef classic, Arby’s ham, egg, and cheese croissant, Arby’s beef ‘n cheddar classic, etc.