For each of us, Easter means different things. For some of us, it might mean getting together with our families, while for some, it’s all about food. What better way to celebrate Easter than ordering food from Arby’s menu?
Arby’s is not open on Easter. This means that Arby’s won’t be available to take orders from its customers on April 9th. Arby’s will be taking a day off this Easter Sunday but will be back to serve you delicious food on Easter Monday!
So, you might need to have a backup plan other than Arby’s for your meals this Easter. This doesn’t mean that your food plans are completely doomed! Several other food chains like Starbucks, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, etc., are open this Easter.
Why Is Arby’s Closed On Easter?
With holidays comes a lot of pressure, especially for restaurants. The long queues of customers, a large number of orders, impatient customers, etc., become too much to deal with when you want to spend the holiday at home instead of working.
Giving its employees the chance to celebrate Easter with their loved ones and not work on April 9, Arby’s has decided to keep its restaurants closed. The food chain will get back to work and resume taking orders from April 10.
So, before being disappointed about Arby’s not taking orders on Easter, think about the employees who’ll get to spend the Easter with their families. You can also order food from other restaurants such as McDonald’s and get food from Arby’s the next day!
Similar Restaurants That Are Closed On Easter
- Chipotle – Chipotle is among America’s favorite Mexican cuisine-inspired restaurant chains. Unfortunately, Chipotle won’s be available to take orders on Easter this year.
- Carvel – Are you planning to enjoy delicious desserts from Carvel? The bad news is that Carvel is closed on Easter this year. Click on the link to know why this restaurant is closed on Easter.
- Popeyes – Popeyes is a paradise for fried chicken lovers! But this year, Popeyes has decided to take a day off on Easter and let its team enjoy their holiday with their family.
- Culver’s – You won’t be having a great meal at Culver’s on Easter this year. This restaurant chain has decided to stay closed on Easter Sunday.
- Bojangles – Do you want to enjoy Bojangles’ crispy fried chicken on Easter weekend? But unfortunately, this restaurant chain has decided to close its doors to customers on Easter this year.
- Raising Cane’s – Raising Can’s menu has a lot of dishes to binge on. But this restaurant is not serving its menu specials on Easter. Click on the restaurant’s name to know why this restaurant is closed on Easter.
- Steak N Shake – Steak N Shake will stay closed on Easter this year. This restaurant chain has decided to give its employees a day off to let them enjoy this holiday with their families.
- In-N-Out Burger – In-N-Out Burger is another iconic restaurant chain of comfort foods that have decided to remain closed on Easter Sunday. Hit a click on this restaurant’s name to know why this restaurant chain is closed on Easter.
- Del Taco – Craving Mexican Food on Easter? Bad news for you if you have plans to visit Del Tacos to enjoy the Easter feast. You can visit other restaurant chains that offer Mexican food that is open for Easter dinner.
- Checkers – Checkers has decided not to offer its food to the customers on Easter. This restaurant chain will remain closed on Easter Sunday and won’t be available for online orders also.
Arby’s will be closed this Easter and will not be taking any orders from its customers. This is because they’re giving their employees a chance to celebrate the holiday with their loved ones. Do the same yourself and have a happy Easter!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Arby’s open on Easter 2023?
Arby’s has decided to keep its restaurants closed this Easter i.e., April 9, 2023.
Why is Arby’s closed on Easter 2022?
Arby’s has decided to keep its restaurants closed on Easter. This is because it’s letting its employees celebrate Easter with their families and spend quality time with them instead of working.
When will Arby’s open again?
Arby’s will be back to serve its customers and take orders from April 18, 2022.