Today I am going to share the recipe of Irish Car Bomb at home. You must have tried this shot at many bars. But making it at home is a fun experience.
On my visit to a bar on weekend with my friends, I noticed the bartender preparing them and serving it in a unique style. I just love the way the Irish Cream shot was dropped into the whiskey glass. It looked spectacular and tempting to be sipped. I could not resist to give this shot a try and ordered one. I loved the taste and wanted to make it at home. So I got the recipe from the internet and tried my hands on it.
Irish Car Bomb can be made at home with just three ingredients. One is the Irish cream, the second is the Irish whiskey and the third is the Guinness beer. To make it, pour the Irish cream in the shot glass and top it with whiskey. Take a pint glass and add beer to it. Drop the shot glass into the pint glass and drink it immediately.
You need not shake up the ingredients together or perform any difficult process. All you need to do is pour the ingredients into the glasses following a specific manner discussed below. But there are many other tea recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Tequila and Tonic– Tequila and Tonic together? Yes! They make a great pair. Tequila and Tonic drink is very refreshing and not sugary at all. Beat this summer heat by learning how to make Tequila and Tonic at home.
2. Mamajuana– It is a drink that is prepared by infusing herbs in liquor. It is a traditional drink of the Dominican Republic. This drink was traditionally made with tea mixture infused by herbs and served as a tonic to cure almost everything.
3. Mind Eraser– It is a cocktail which consists of layers of three different ingredients. This cocktail got its name because you can gulp this drink so fast. By the time you want to slow down, you already must be a bit tipsy.
4. Caribou Lou– This is a must-try cocktail because it is sweeter than the other cocktails. This cocktail was first made by Tech N9ne who framed the recipe in the form of a song.
Ingredients for Irish Car Bomb
- 3/4 Ounce Irish Cream Liqueur
- 3/4 Ounce Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 Pint Guinness
The liquor you need to make this drink might be stocked up in your bar. If not, no need to worry you will get them all from any supermarket. Let’s see at what time this shot will be ready to gulp in.
How Much Time It Will Take To Prepare Irish Car Bomb?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|3 minutes||NIL||3 minutes|
Your Irish Car Bomb drink will be ready in just 3 minutes. What a quick drink it is! I just love the ease with which we can make this drink. Take note of the steps you have to follow to prepare this shot.
Steps for Irish Car Bomb
- Take a shot glass and pour Irish cream in it. Top it with an Irish whiskey.
- Now, take a pint glass or beer glass. Pour Guinness in it and let the foam settle.
- At the time of drinking, drop the shot glass into the ½ filled beer glass.
- Drink it as fast as you can.
Note- The Irish Car Bomb needs to be gulped on immediately as they are chances that the drink gets curdled. So do not rest the drink after dropping the shot glass into it.
This Irish Car Bomb shot is full of flavors and a bit bitter in taste. The best part of this drink is the creaminess of the shot. Take care of the quantity of shots you gulp in as they will make you drunk.
Nutritional Breakdown of Irish Car Bomb Drink
Let’s take a look at the calories of this Irish Car Bomb drink.
How to Make Irish Car Bomb at Home | Video
I have also uploaded recipe video of this drink to give every detail of the recipe. Do watch the video and give this drink a try. You will surely love it.
Still, if you have any doubt, feel free to leave your query in the comment section below. I will be glad to help you in any manner. Also, if you have any suggestion of a recipe you like to learn about. Suggest me in the comment section and I will get back to you surely. Enjoy your drink but make sure you are responsible while having the drink. Cheers!