Here is a lingering addition to the non-vegan lovers. Talking about my choice, the breast-fillet and the drumstick are my favorite parts in a chicken. Reaching down to the texture and the tadka; the following recipe just suffices the need of taste and royalty of Mughlai dishes. This one is a variety from the core of such non-vegan foods; Iranian cuisine.
The Iranian Chicken Curry reveals in it’s taste the richness of saffron and the extremism of the rest of the spices. A very tasty dish with a little extra time and effort, drives the magic of this ever so yummy curry. This Chicken Curry is gonna leave a long lasting effect on your taste buds. Let’s make this tasty respite…
How much time it will take:
Ingredients for Iranian Chicken Curry:
|Chicken pieces||350 gms|
|Ground onion||2 medium units|
|Ground garlic||4 cloves|
|Curry powder||2 tbsp|
|Salt and pepper||1 tsp each|
|Iranian spice (adiveh)||1 tsp|
Important notes about ingredients:
Avideh is a blend of spices for persian cooking -: Although its specific composition varies from the Persian Gulf to the Caspian Sea, common ingredients include turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, rose petals or rose buds, cumin, and ginger. It may also include ground golpar, saffron, nutmeg, black pepper, mace, coriander, or sesame.
How to make Iranian Chicken Curry | Recipe:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces; grind the onion and garlic; pour saffron in a bowl, pour some boiled water and cover it with plastic wrap or foil.
- Now pour the butter in a frying pan. Add chicken and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Then take out the chicken and put it in a separate dish.
- Now fry onion and garlic in the same pan and add Curry powder, Salt and pepper, Cinnamon, turmeric and Avideh. Cook until the mixture of these yummy spices give out a brownish color.
- Now add the fried chicken to it and pour 2 cups of water in it. Cover the pan with its lid and cook for about an hour.
- Put saffron water and lid it and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Unlid it and smell the royalty. Serve it with rice and savor it’s amazing delight.
Eat this magnificent dish; plate the beauty and move a step ahead towards your food inhibited happiness.
Till then stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…