Have you heard about the In-N-Out restaurant? If yes, then you must know about the dishes they serve but as a student, I loved their burger. But as we all know our parents they don’t let us eat outside because of their concern about their children.
So as my mom does, she never allows me to eat something outside but one day, I was missing the In-N-Out Burger and from my taste, I started making a Burger at my home. After many efforts. I ended up making the burger which tasted as similar as In-N-Out Hamburger.
The taste was the same and at that moment I was in cloud nine. I was happy, I made it. I served that burger to my brother and he appreciated it a lot.
Today, I was making In-N-Out Burger for myself and I was feeling happy that I can make it. But suddenly, I thought to share In-N-Out Burger Recipe with my lovely people over here, so you can make it at home.
But first, let’s gather the ingredients for the authentic In-N-Out Hamburger from supermarkets. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Turkey Burgers– The one thing that makes this burger different from any other ordinary burger is that it has turkey in it. This combination of turkey with eggs stuffed inside two buns is something that everyone will love.
2. Burrito Burger– Burrito burgers are an amazing snacking option loved by most people. This recipe was a twist to a normal hamburger that are juicy and delicious.
3. Double Cheeseburger– This recipe is quite famous and I am quite sure that all of you would have had this recipe for so many times that you don’t even remember. This recipe is one of the favorites among all the foodies and every single guy who is fond of eating outside.
4. Bison Burger– People make Bison Burger in different styles and I have found the best Bison Burger Recipe for you people.
Ingredients For In-N-Out Burger
|Dill Pickle Relish||2 tsp|
|Distilled White Vinegar||1/2 tsp|
|Ground Chuck||1/2 Pound|
|Kosher Salt||2 tsp|
|Slices of American Cheese||4|
|Slices of White Onion||2|
|Slices of Tomato Slices||2|
When I was making In-N-Out Burger, I invested a lot of my time in making it but when I was making the final recipe, let’s see how much time it took at that moment.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||15 Mins||25 Mins|
When I was making In-N-Out Burger, I tried the recipe for more than 10 times but you don’t have to wait because you are just one step away from In-N-Out Burger Recipe.
In-N-Out Burger Recipe
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients of spread and mix them properly. Keep the bowl in the refrigerator.
- Take the beef and divide into four parts and flat them with hands.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add burger bun, cook until it will turn golden brown for 4 minutes. Take them off from the pan and keep them aside.
- Take a pan and spray it with cooking spray and season beef patties with salt. Cook them until it will turn golden brown.
- Season the other side of the patty with salt and cook the burger until it will turn brown.
- From the upside, flip the burger and add cheese, one folded cheese slice in the patty also and top one cheese with an onion slice.
- Cook the burgers until cheese is fully melted.
- On the bottom bun, place spread with a tomato slice, lettuces between with you hands and compact them.
- On onion-topped patty with spatula stack cheese patty. Garnish them on the top also.
- Serve immediately.
Finally, the exact hamburger you had at In-N-Out is ready at your home. Now you can have its marvellous burger without even going to the restaurant.
Nutritional Facts Of In-N-Out Burger
For those people who are fitness freak and always eat which is good for their health, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of the In-N-Out Hamburger.
How To Make In-N-Out Burger at Home|Video
I’ve learned this recipe while trying it several times at home. While trying, I saw many videos on the internet and to be honest, it helped me a lot. So that’s why, I’ve added a recipe video of the In-N-Out Hamburger, so you can easily make it at home.
I hope you try this recipe at home and relate the taste with the burger your had t In-N-Out. Make sure to share your meaningful reviews with us in the comment section below. And if you have any other fast food items from your favourite restaurant that you want to learn how to make, do let us know in the comments section below
2 thoughts on “How to Make In-N-Out Burger at Home”
You left out the part about putting yellow mustard on the burger before you flip it.
Thank you so much for pointing out the discrepancy, our team is reviewing and verifying it at the moment, we will soon get back to you with updated results. Happy Cooking!