This is just another sauce of added sweetness to your food. It is a special sauce for special food. All magic lies in the pure combination of jaggery and black salt. It’s not just added sweetness but a whole lot magic to add on to our dish’s taste.
HEAVENLY IMLI KI CHUTNEY is another dip used with snacks gives pleasure to the fullest to our taste buds. The secret is all disclosed but the way it enters our life. Just like unexpected paths create fascinating experiences, same does this dip of unimaginable beauty and magic.
How Much Time It Will Take:
Ingredients for Tamarind and Jaggery chutney | Imli aur Gur ki Chutney:
|Finely chopped jaggery||¾ cup|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin powder||1 tsp|
|Black salt||¼ tsp|
How to Make Sweet and Sour Tamarind and Jaggery chutney | Imli aur Gur ki Chutney | Recipe:
- De-seed tamarind and boil it in 1.5 cups of water for ten minutes.
- Let it cool and obtain tamarind pulp.
- Add this to a pre heated pan.
- Add jagerry to it and bring it to boil, cook it until jaggery dissolves.
- Now add red chilly powder, cumin powder, black salt and salt to it.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Allow it to cool and further use it.
Refrigerate it for further use; you can refrigerate it until one month.
Stay tuned for more dips to add on to your life…
Featured Image Credits: Flavouroma