If you have a sweet tooth and love waffles and ice cream with a passion, then the ice cream waffle bowl is just the recipe for you. It uses simple ingredients, is really easy to make and gets ready in no time. So, it is a perfect ice cream and waffle combination.
Ice cream waffle bowl is made with crunchy and crispy waffle that is shaped like a bowl and filling with the ice cream of your choice. I came across this recipe when I really wanted to have ice cream in a waffle cone but wanted to try something different. I made the waffle bowls at home and the results were absolutely delicious.
To make an ice cream waffle bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, salt and sugar in a bowl. Then, fold in the flour and add butter and vanilla extract. Put the batter in the waffle maker and cook it. Take out and shape into bowls. Fill with ice cream and serve.
This was just a quick summary of the recipe. Find the complete recipe going down. But before you check out the full recipe, do have a look at these other ice cream recipes.
1. Ube Ice Cream– One of the oldest ice creams out there, the ube ice cream is also famous for the vivid lavender color that makes it look more beautiful and attractive.
2. Tin Roof Ice Cream– Making Tin Roof Ice Cream at home is really fun. You can listen to songs while this delicious ice cream is in the making. Once you taste this Tin Roof Ice cream at your home, I bet there would be no coming back.
3. Cereal Ice Cream Bowls– Cereal ice cream bowls are a great way of eating ice cream and cereal, both. The cereal bowls are made by mixing cereal with melted marshmallows and shaping them into bowls. When ice cream is added, they make for a great dessert.
4. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream– Presenting you an Ice cream that is not only cool by its taste but also by its color and flavor. The name of this Ice Cream is Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Ice Cream Waffle Bowl Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 Eggs Whites
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ⅔ cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Butter
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your waffle maker and keep it ready beforehand.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, egg whites, and salt. Mix it well. Add the sugar and whisk it until the eggs change their color.
- Now, add flour to this mixture and mix it for about 30 seconds. Add the melted butter and vanilla in it and blend it for about 20 seconds.
- Pour this batter in the center of your waffle maker and close its lid for about one minute. Make sure it is done before you open the lid. Cook until the color has changed to a golden brown.
- Remove the waffle and let it cool. Give the desired shape to it by wrapping it around a bowl.
- Now, fill the bowls with some ice cream of your choice and garnish with some cherries or pineapples. Serve immediately and enjoy!