Do you want your breakfast to be super healthy and quick? If yes, then the recipe I am sharing with you is all that you need. The recipe is for Huevos Rancheros.
This recipe is a typical breakfast with fried eggs, corn tortillas and a perfect warm topping of salsa. It is the best Mexican breakfast you will ever have. If you are not fond of fried eggs, then you can also opt for scrambling the eggs. In this scenario, the dish will be called Huevos a la Mexicana.
Huevos Rancheros is a classic dish. To make it, you have to prepare the salsa first. Then, cook beans with garlic, water and salt until they get warm. Fry the eggs sunny side up and season them with pepper. Lastly, place warm tortilla topped with beans, cheese and salsa. Sprinkle cilantro over them and serve with salsa.
You will get the detailed steps of the recipe further, along with all the required ingredients, time taken and the steps to be followed. Do try this and you will see how much it will be liked at your place. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Egg Bull’s Eye– Eggs are one of the best things to have for breakfast. I can’t think of my breakfast without eggs, especially egg bull’s eye. For all the egg lovers, this recipe is a must try.
2. Poached Eggs– Poached eggs are delicious and really easy to make. You can make them for breakfast and have a healthy start to your day.
3. Chocolate Pancakes With Eggs– If you want delightful chocolate pancakes, then this recipe is for you. The chocolate pancakes covered in sugar syrup and topped with whipped cream are a blessing for people with a sweet tooth.
4. Baked Scrambled Eggs– Nothing can be more delicious than having eggs for breakfast. Baked scrambled eggs recipe are quite easy to make and can be a great meal for breakfast. They taste incredible and are healthy as well.
Huevos Rancheros Recipe
- Medium Skillet
- 2 small Tomatoes
- 1 small Onion
- 1 medium Jalapeno Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ½ tsp Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 ½ tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 ounces Black Beans
- 4 Large Eggs
- 6 inch Corn Tortillas
- ½ cup Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro
- To prepare the salsa, grate tomatoes and onions in a bowl. To this, add jalapeno, chopped garlic, hot sauce, cumin, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Now, take a medium skillet and heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on a low flame. Cook the salsa in it until it thickens. This may take 3 minutes. Set this aside in a bowl.
- In the same skillet, add beans with crushed garlic, ½ cup warm water, and salt to taste. Cook this over low flame until it's warm. Then, mash it lightly using a fork.
- Take another skillet and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to it. Fry eggs, sunny side up, in it. Sprinkle some pepper.
- Place one tortilla on the plate with some beans. Top it with fried eggs, salsa, and cheese. Sprinkle some cilantro and pour the remaining salsa on it.
Try this recipe at home and share your reviews and experience while making the recipe. I will be glad to know your reviews. Also, I would like to hear your suggestions regarding any recipe. Let me know if you like to know about certain recipe. I will be delighted to help you. Bon Appetite!