As we all know that eating a healthy breakfast keeps you focused and energetic all day. Today. So that’s why I have brought the Huevos Con Chorizo recipe which is the best Mexican dish you can have for breakfast.
We all are aware of the fact that Mexican Cuisine is one of the best food cuisines and I am a Mexican food lover. I always try to find new Mexican dishes that I can have. I learned Huevos Con Chorizo from my cooking teacher and I thought to share it with everyone.
To make Huevos Con Chorizo, mix tomatoes, lime juice, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Then, heat oil in a skillet and cook chorizo in it. Add onions to the skillet and cook them as well. Then, beat eggs in a bowl until frothy and add them to the skillet. Serve it with pico de gallo and tortillas.
This is just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Milk Steak– Milk Steak is originated in America and became famous around the globe due to the uniqueness of its taste. Steak cooked in milk and served with thick milk sauce.
2. Tortellini Carbonara– Tortellini Carbonara pasta is the dish of the Rome region of Italy. Carbonara in Italian means has to do with charcoal and many theories of the origin involve coal miners making the dish.
3. Veal Marsala– Chicken (Veal) Marsala is an Italian-American dish made from chicken breast and marsala wine. It dates its origin back to the 19th century and is a variation of traditional Italian Scaloppine dishes.
4. Pepper Steak– Pepper steak is a stir-fried Chinese American dish. The dish traces its first evidence of existence to America in 1948. Pepper Steak is the most perfect dish for dinner at your home.
Ingredients For Huevos Con Chorizo Recipe
For Pico de Gallo
|Plum Tomatoes (chopped)||2|
|Red Onion (chopped)||1/2|
|Fresh Cilantro Leaves||1/2|
|Kosher Salt||1 teaspoon|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper||1 teaspoon|
|Vegetable Oil||3 tablespoons|
|Fresh Mexican Chorizo (cut into slices)||1 pound|
|small Onion (chopped)||1|
|Unsalted Butter||1 tablespoon|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||20 Mins||30 Mins|
Huevos Con Chorizo Recipe
For the Pico de Gallo
- In a small bowl, add tomatoes, lime juice, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro with salt and pepper.
- Mix them properly.
- Keep the bowl aside.
For the Eggs
- Place the large skillet with oil over medium-high heat. Add chorizo to it and cook for 5 minutes until it turns brown.
- Add onions to the skillet. Cook them for about 4 minutes.
- In a bowl, break the eggs and beat them until they will look frothy.
- Before putting eggs in the skillet, stir the butter in the skillet. When the butter melts, pour eggs over the mixture and stir occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and serve it with tortilla and pica de Gallo.
Nutritional Facts Of Huevos Con Chorizo