Chutney now has become core survival dish, isn’t it yours also? And variety in that just makes me happy. Life wasn’t that amazing without our tiches of excitement, same is with our food. chutney works as your food appetizer exciting you all the way down if by a chance you come across boring food. It is a perfect solution to such a situation.
Well with the name CHANA DAL KI CHUTNEY you might be thinking just make anything your chutney would that be excitement. The answer is YES, make chutney of all those ingredients and there will be a surprise, a taste you can’t even imagine.
How Much Time It Will Take:
|15 minutes||15 minutes||30 minutes|
Soaked Chana Dal Chutney (Without Coconut) | Ingredients:
|Mustard seeds||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Coriander seeds||3 tsp|
|Black pepper seeds||8-10 tsp|
|Dry red chillies||3 units|
|Asafoetida (Hing)||¾ tsp|
|Chopped garlic flakes||2-3 units|
|Chopped onion||1 medium unit|
|Split chickpeas( chana dal)||1 cup|
How to make Soaked Chana Dal Chutney (Without Coconut) | Recipe:
- First mix tamarind and dal in a bowl add some water and soak it for 10 minutes.
- Side by side add 2 tbsp oil in a pre-heated pan.
- Add mustard seeds to it and let them pop.
- Now add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, black pepper seeds, dry red chilies, asafoetida, garlic and onions to it.
- Roast them.
- Now add soaked dal to it.
- Add 2 tsp salt and cook for a while.
- Let it cool.
- Now grind it a bit (do not mash much).
- Keep a thick texture.
- Serve cold.
Enjoy tasty times with delicious CHANA DAL KI CHUTNEY with some of your dishes, making them tastier.
Stay tuned for more such chutneys to add on to your life…