Here’s a delight not so easily forgotten. A simple dish created with yet another favorite ingredient. An ease in life depicted by yet another dish of crunch and softness in our plate. Life when relaxes on our part enjoy it with the crisp of this dish. Add your own choice of masala and hence savor it with your favorite dip.
Paneer pakoda is a North Indian dish, specialty of Punjab. While travelling; it is a yummy respite enjoyed with tea; the journey special. Make this relaxing savory by following this simple process.
How much time it will take:
1 hour 10 minutes
Ingredients Punjabi Paneer Pakoda:
|Coriander leaves, green chilies, lemon juice, red chilies and salt||Enough according to your taste to make the green sauce for filling.|
|Red chili powder||2 tsp|
|Chickpea flour||1.5 cup|
|Grated ginger||1 tsp|
|Garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Rice flour||1 tsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
How to Make Punjabi Paneer Pakoda | Recipe:
- Cut the cheese in thick slices, keep it aside.
- Make a green sauce by mixing coriander leaves, green chilies, lemon juice, red chilies and salt in a grinder.
- Cut the cheese from the middle, fill the green sauce and sprinkle some salt and red chili powder on it, keep it aside.
- Now prepare the batter. In a bowl add chickpea flour, ginger, garlic, ajwain, a pinch of soda, red chili powder, rice flour, lemon juice; mix it all, now add salt for about 1 tsp and water as required.
- Mix it thoroughly, make a thick batter and keep it aside for about 15 minutes.
- In a preheated pan add 2 cup oil and heat it. Dip the cheese prepared above in then batter prepared. Put them in oil and fry them until golden brown color.
- Serve hot with Pudina chutney.
Now taste the delight of simplicity.
Stay tuned for more such recipes to add on to your life…