Winters call for this super yummy chocolate drink. Yes, right. The recipe I will be sharing with you today is for hot chocolate with whipped cream.
Whipped cream makes the hot chocolate more creamy than classic hot chocolate. The more rich and creamy a hot chocolate is, the more delicious it will taste. This recipe is not just for the kids. Even the adults enjoy having hot chocolate to overcome the chills of winter.
Making hot chocolate with whipped cream at home will be a delight for sure. Heat the milk and add cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla extract and salt to it. Stir some chocolate. Let this cool slightly and top it over with a whisked foamy whipped cream. Serve hot.
How easy this recipe is. But this was not a detailed version of this recipe. You will get more details below. I know you must be curious to get hands-on with this recipe.
If you don’t have whipped cream, you can just use any of its substitutes. Here is a list of best whipped cream substitutes.
Let’s not make you wait more and provide you with the ingredients you need. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Shochu Hot Chocolate– Shochu hot chocolate is a Magical Pleasure with a rich, velvety texture that coats your mouth with the glorious taste of chocolate. The sweet potato Shochu not only enhances the flavor of the chocolate, but it also keeps the richness of the beverage in check, making it easy to down a few mugfuls of this in winters.
2. Coffee Nudge– The Coffee Nudge is a fun hot coffee-based cocktail. It’s a little stronger than many coffee drinks – and I mean strong in terms of alcohol, not coffee intensity.
3. Non-freezing Mocha Frappe with Blender– I will tell you the easy, delicious and totally refreshing Mocha Frappe recipe with a blender at home. With this recipe, you can make the exact Mocha Frappe at home as you had at Starbucks or McDonald’s.
4. Mexican Hot Chocolate– This Mexican Hot Chocolate made with 100% unsweetened cocoa powder, cinnamon and a hint of chili will warm you up from the inside out.
Hot Chocolate With Whipped Cream Recipe
- 1 cup Milk
- ⅓ cup White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Sweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 ounce Semisweet Baking Chocolate
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Take a saucepan and place it on low flame. Heat the milk till it begins to steam. Add cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla extract and salt to it. Stir some chocolate till it gets melt. Now, remove the pan from heat and let it cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk heavy cream using an electric mixer till soft peaks form. Add this spoonful of cream on top of the hot chocolate.
- Serve immediately.
Do try this recipe and share your reviews in the comment section below. I would like to see how your attempt came out. Share your stories while making the recipe. Your suggestions are also welcomed. Write them up in the comment section and I will keep a note on that. Now, hurry and make yourself a cup.