Horseradish sauce can make any bland food more tempting and irresistible. So, let’s see how you can make the sauce at your home.
The best thing about the sauce is the nutrients that it can provide to your body. It has the ability to fight cancer cells and anti-bacterial properties. The sauce is best served with steak or roasted pork. I have been many recipes on the internet, but they didn’t provide me the flavor that I wanted. But this recipe that I am going to share is the ultimate one.
Making horseradish sauce is very easy and can be prepared by mixing sour cream, prepared horseradish, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and chives in a bowl. Garnish with mint leaves and the sauce is ready.
So, let’s make this horseradish sauce by following the detailed recipe below. This sauce can be made by anyone, whether an expert or a newbie. Come and see the exact recipe, how to make this sauce at home. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip– This cranberry cream cheese dip is both savory and sweet, it pairs equally well with salty cookies and sweet apple slices. I also relish dipping in chunks of bread in a bowl of cranberry dip and having it as my evening snack.
2. Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce– A mixture of mayo and barbecue sauce, it tastes good on literally everything. Burgers, fries, onion rings, tater tots or shrimp; the possibilities are endless.
3. Gyoza Sauce– Gyoza is one of the major dishes consumed during the Chinese New Year. It is quite famous in East Asia and in the western world.
4. Raisin Sauce– The sauce has got a sweet and sour flavor, which amplifies the taste of the food. If you’re preparing for any special occasion, then prepare it in advance as you can store it in the refrigerator and reheat it during the time of use.
Horseradish Sauce Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Horseradish Prepared
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Chives
- Take a small mixing bowl and add sour cream, prepared horseradish, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and chives to it.
- Mix them well and add some cilantro leaves or mint leaves to garnish.
That’s it for today and I hope you will like this recipe. I would love to hear your experience and stories regarding these spicy cheese crackers. If you liked it, then please recommend it to your friends and relatives as well. Till then, have a great day!