A classic drink that has a great texture, taste and healthy ingredients is always considered the best. A similar drink was served to me when I recently went to a party that my friend threw. The party was nice, but the thing that made it rocking was the drink that he served as an appetizer.
There were many other drinks available there, but I was only interested in that one drink that made me fall for it. I would have never thought that a drink can be so delicious that it can make you love it so much that you ignore every other delicious food kept on your table.
The drink that I am talking about is a classic Mexican one and goes by the name of Horchata drink. This Mexican cuisine always surprises me with its flavors, ingredients and whatnot. They have truly mastered the art of cooking and keep experimenting with ingredients and pass it with flying colors. Talking about this particular drink, it has some aromatic and healthy ingredients that add to its taste.
One of the ingredients used in a drink is quite strange, and I have never seen this ingredient in any drinks or dessert that I have tasted in my life. They have used rice in this drink, yes rice and with that some dry fruits and other ground ingredients mixed with milk. These Mexican dishes are just unbelievable and can’t match the level of any other cuisine throughout the world.
So, let’s get straight into the recipe and know the best way to make it and make it easily at home without compromising with the taste.
1. Spearmint Tea– Spearmint tea has diverse properties and chemical components that inhibit microbial, bacterial activity, tumors, oxidative stress and even aging symptoms. There are many health benefits of spearmint tea.
2. Hawaiian Gingerly Carrot Juice– It’s great for boosting the immune system, lowering cholesterol and breaking down fat! I love the colour of this super orange juice, it’s naturally sweet-tasting, the ginger adds a spiced tangy depth.
3. Smooth Sweet Tea– This tea is perfect for hot summer days. Making smooth sweet tea is an easy recipe. Anyone can make it at their home in just 5 ingredients.
4. Bacardi Mojito– Bacardi is always the favorite of many alcohol lovers and they love to improvise this brand in many ways and here it is the Bacardi Mojito recipe. This drink is good at the taste and will make you refreshed at the same time.
- 1 ¼ cups Long Grain White Rice
- ½ cup Sliced Almonds
- 2 Pc. Cinnamon Sticks
- 4 cups Cold Water
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- You will need your blender and add rice, almonds and cinnamon sticks to it. Now you have to blend it for about 40 seconds and keep checking the mixture. Shake the blender if it gets stuck to the walls or bottom.
- Now add water, sugar and vanilla extract to this mixture and blend it for 30 seconds more. Add the water in your blender according to its capacity and add the milk to it, keeping a balance of both.
- Filter it through a sieve into any bowl or container and refrigerate it until it gets chilled. This will take some time.
- When ready to serve. Garnish with some cinnamon sticks and serve chilled.
Please share your reviews in the comment section. For your queries, refer to the comments section and post your question there. If you like this recipe, share it with your near and dear ones and enjoy it together.