Honey French dressing is a light sauce that has tangy and sweet flavors. The most advantageous thing about the recipe is that it is a lot healthier than the typical French dressing. Today, let’s how you can make the dressing at your home.
This dressing will give an awesome twist to your salads. The recipe is best for people who are on a strict diet. I got to know about the recipe from my friend, who is a chef in a high-end French restaurant. He taught me each and every detail about the dressing and I would share the same recipe with you guys.
Honey French dressing can be made by adding and whisking celery salt, onion powder, paprika and vinegar in a large mixing bowl. Then, whisk in the ketchup, honey and vegetable oil. At last, add the seasoning and the recipe is ready!
Now that you already have got an idea about the recipe, it’s time to get started with the detailed recipe. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Meuniere Sauce– This recipe is very easy and yummy, that you will like to use it again and again. I bet that it will never disappoint you. For making your fish dish more wonderful, you can use this sauce anytime.
2. Smoked Trout Dip– This is one of my favorite dips as it has got a tangy and tart taste. Believe me, once you try out the dip, you will become fond of the flavors it incorporates.
3. Beer Cheese Dip– The taste of the dip will depend upon the type of beer you choose. Dark beers will produce a deep and bitter taste and light beers will produce light flavor.
4. White Chocolate Sauce– Chocolate sauce can be paired best with pancakes, coffee and cakes. The recipe is very easy and gets ready in less than 15 minutes. I have been making this versatile recipe since I was 17 and loved to have it with waffles and chips.
Honey French Dressing Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- ⅓ cup Cider Vinegar
- ½ tsp Celery Salt
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Ketchup
- ½ cup Honey
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Add celery salt, onion powder, paprika and vinegar in a large mixing bowl. Whisk them together.
- Now, whisk in the ketchup and honey. Then, put the vegetable oil and continue whisking.
- At last, add the seasonings as per the taste.
So that’s all, I hope you will like this honey French dressing recipe and will try this at your home. Make sure to tell us about your reviews and comments on this recipe in the comments section below. Take care and happy cooking.