A tiring workout will not lead to hunger and exhaustion anymore. Do you know how? Incorporate a homemade protein powder recipe into your routine and help yourself with essential nutrients.
We have covered the best homemade protein recipe just for you. Besides the recipe, you can refer to alternatives to other forms of protein. This homemade protein powder recipe is a cherry on the top for people who aren’t a big fan of store-bought protein.
The homemade protein powder recipe is packed with an adequate amount of nutrients. Moreover, the recipe is 100% verified by the experts from BestInSupplements. The concoction of natural elements in homemade protein powder will help you to combat infections.
So, grab you pantry items and follow the recipe of homemade protein powder to fuel the body with protein, vitamins, and minerals Before you proceed with the recipe, check out the table below to know other types of protein powder.
Other Recipes That You Can Try
- Flavorful Chicken Martini Recipe
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe
- Kylie Jenner Ramen Recipe
- Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipe
- Fried Dough Recipe
- Spaghetti Aglio E Olio Recipe
- Healthy Oatmeal For Abs Recipe
- Quiche Without Cream Recipe
- Macaroni With Chicken Strips Recipe
- Cheaters Pizza Recipe
Types Of Homemade Protein Powder
We have covered the recipe of plant-based protein powder that includes nutritious seeds, oats, and chickpea lentils. However, you can choose any type of protein powder from the detailed list of types below.
|Protein Type||Ingredients Required|
|Whey Protein||Isolated/concentrated whey, Amino acids, carbs.|
|Soy Protein||Soy flour, concentrates and Isolates.|
|Protein Mix For Atta||Pea protein, Brown rice protein, and Stevia|
|Pea Protein||Pea protein isolate, Amino acids, Pulses and Legumes|
|Casein Protein||Casein Protein concentrate, Branched chain amino acids.|
|Egg White Protein||Egg white protein isolate, sodium, fiber.|
|Hemp Protein Powder||Hemp protein concentrate, omega 3 fatty acids.|
|Almond Protein Powder||Almond protein isolate, healthy fats and fiber.|
|Plant Based Protein Powder||Plant based protein concentrate, grains, legumes, pea, soy etc.|
|Brown Rice Protein||Brown rice protein concentrate, branched chain amino acids, carbs and fiber.|
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Homemade Protein Powder?
- Frying Pan – Roast the seeds using a frying pan.
- Ladle – Keep stirring the seeds frequently while they are being roasted.
- Blender – Grind the elements to prepare the protein powder mixture.
- Airtight Container – Store the homemade protein powder in an airtight container.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Homemade Protein Powder?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|3 Minutes||10 Minutes||13 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Homemade Protein Powder?
- Chia Seeds – Prepare the protein powder using rich chia seeds. It is an antioxidant that helps your body to fight against infections.
- Almonds – Almonds are an excellent source of dietary fiber, protein, and calcium.
- Flax Seeds – Add a few flax seeds to your protein powder mix. It is a great plant-based source of omega-3 acids.
- Pumpkin Seeds – Pumpkin seeds are packed with plenty of healthy nutrients and add rich flavors to protein powder.
- Sunflower Seeds – Sunflower seeds are versatile seeds and a nutritious vegan protein source. Add two tablespoons of sunflower seeds to prepare the protein powder.
- Oats – Add half a cup of oats to the homemade protein powder for rich vitamins and minerals.
- Chickpea Lentils – Chickpea lentils helps aid digestion and serves as a good source of fiber.
Steps To Make Homemade Protein Powder
1. Initial Step
Oven roast almonds at 160 degrees for 5 minutes. You can also use a pan to roast the almonds. In a separate pan, roast flax, pumpkin, sunflower, and oats over low flame. Let the roasted nuts cool down.
2. Blend Trend
Combine all the roasted elements in a blending jar. Grind the mixture until you get desired ground powder. The homemade protein powder will be ready in a snap. Transfer the ground mixture to an airtight container and save it to use later.
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
How Will Homemade Protein Powder Look And Taste Like?
The homemade protein powder is a ground mixture prepared with nutritious elements. It can be immersed into a glass of water or milk. The choice is yours! In general the protein powder has naturally bland and unsavory flavors. However, a few drops of maple syrup would be best for taste and flavors.
Homemade Protein Powder Recipe
- Frying Pan
- Airtight Container
- ⅓ cup Chia Seeds
- ⅓ cup Almonds
- ⅓ cup Flax Seeds
- ⅓ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ⅓ cup Sunflower Seeds
- ⅓ cup Oats
- ⅓ cup Chana Dal
- Roast the almonds in the oven or a pan.
- Add flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and oats in a separate pan.
- Roast all of them for 4 minutes over low flame.
- Combine all the roasted elements and add them to the blender.
- Blend the mixture until you achieve a ground mixture.
- The rich and healthy homemade will be ready instantly.
- Store the homemade protein powder in an airtight container to use later.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can you make protein powder at home?
You can prepare the protein powder at home with the help of nutritional elements like lentils, chia seeds, nuts, flax seeds, oats, chana dal, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
Is it hard to make your protein powder?
It is a child’s play to make homemade protein powder in one go. Combine all the nutritional elements, blend, and the protein powder will be ready.
Which seed has the most protein?
Hemp seeds are a rich source of vitamin E and potassium. They have more protein than other seeds.
Do you need protein powder?
Protein is essential for the human body. It is best to try incorporating natural sources of protein into your diet.
Without any further ado, grab your pantry items and get started to prepare homemade protein powder with us. Refer to all the details in the above article and let us know how it goes in the comments section below.