I still remember when I got my first job when I was 17. It was at a pizza store and there I was involved in making pizza. And I consider that time, that I spent working in the pizza store very important in my life.
This is because I learned many things from my first job, I made a decent amount of money and since my childhood, I loved pizzas the most. So spending your whole day making what your love and learning stuff was a very fantastic experience for me.
I am 27, and yesterday I was craving for pizza at midnight, and all the pizza stores were closed at that time. So, I decided to relive some old memories by making the whole pizza by myself. At first, I had a doubt that I still remember the pizza crust recipe or the whole pizza recipe?
But as I started, my hands started to work automatically, and to be honest, it was one of the best pizzas I ever had. The crust was fine, the toppings were baked properly and the cheese was just awesome in taste.
Today, I’ve decided to share the exact Pizza Crust recipe with you all, so pizza lovers can make the perfect pizza at home.
Ingredients for Homemade Pizza Crust Recipe
|Wheat flour||6 cup|
|Lukewarm water||¾ cup|
|Olive oil||3 tsp|
|Plastic Sheet||Enough to cover dough balls completely|
How Much Time it Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes||30 minutes|
Homemade Pizza Crust Recipe
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it (amount mentioned above) and mix it well.
- Add 1 cup more Wheat Flour to the bowl and again still until the texture of the dough becomes like an elastic ball and a little bit sticky.
- Now take another bowl and drizzle some olive oil on the inside of the bowl.
- Now take the dough that you’ve made and form small balls from it using your hands and put the dough balls in the bowl that you’ve drizzled with olive oil.
- Now take a plastic sheet and cover the top and bowl.
- Now place the bowl in a warm place and keep is there until the dough rises.
- Now spread some flour on the surface where you’ve been cooking and when the dough rises, put the dough balls on the floured surface.
- Now using your hand or a roller, convert your dough into a 12-inch circle (the size that you want of your pizza).
- Now take your pizza dough circles to a parchment paper-lined pizza pan and fold its form the side to make the crust.
- Now brush the top of the pizza with olive oil. Also, to avoid the dough from bubbling, poke holes on the dough on the dough using a fork.
- Now add you desired Pizza toppings like mozzarella cheese, holy basil, sal, different vegetables on it and bake it in the oven at 250 C for 15 minutes until the cheese melts properly and all the toppings get golden brown.
- Slice and serve
Using this Homemade Pizza Crust recipe, you can have your own homemade pizza own. I know your mouth is already watering for sure.
Nutritional Information of Homemade Pizza Crust Recipe
|Total Fat||1 g|