Popcorn, quite famous with everyone especially movie-goers, is notorious for being exorbitantly costly. Yet, a movie is incomplete without having popcorn in your hands. If you can have homemade microwave popcorn, what would you do?
Majority would prefer to stay back at home and enjoy a movie night along with homemade microwave popcorn. Indeed, it’s much economical. Moreover, making popcorn at home takes just 5 minutes and hence, is worth your efforts.
It’s been a year since I and my friends began hosting movie nights at each other’s places and enjoying homemade microwave popcorn. With yummy snacks in our hands, we stay glued to the screen.
Host a movie night at your place next time and make microwave popcorn at home, all by yourself. To learn more, jump to Homemade Microwave Popcorn recipe below and follow directions given. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Keto Air Fryer Onion Rings– This keto air fryer onion rings recipe is so crispy, with 8 ingredients! Learning how to make onion rings in the air fryer is the key to keto onion rings that are just as crispy as real ones.
2. Humboldt Fog Brulee– Humboldt is basically aged goal milk cheese. This cheese was originated in California. I was watching this cooking show on the BBC and then I came to know about this kind of dish.
3. Mushroom Chips– These chips will satisfy even those that are quite picky. They are boosted with great flavour and still very low in carbs! Mushrooms are also a good source of potassium which is sometimes deficient in our diets.
4. Khaman Dhokla– This khaman dhokla recipe makes a wonderfully soft and fluffy, lightly sweet and savory cake that’s perfect to enjoy anytime of the day.
Ingredients for Homemade Microwave Popcorn Recipe
|Popcorn (not popped)||1/2 cup|
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|2 minutes||3 minutes||5 minutes|
Homemade Microwave Popcorn Recipe
- Combine popcorn ( not popped ) and oil in a bowl.
- Take a brown paper lunch sack and coated corn is to be poured onto it.
- Drizzle salt over it.
- Seal the ingredients by folding the bag’s top.
- Now, cook for about 2-3 minutes in the microwave at full power.
- When you open the bag, take proper care to avoid steam.
- Put in a serving bowl.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Information of Homemade Microwave Popcorn Recipe
|Dietary fiber||4.9 g|
|Saturated fat||0.4 g|
|Calories from fat||28.1|