Most of the kids nowadays are involved in the food which is not good for the health and today. I will tell a dish which you can use and to make a healthy meal for your kids and the name of that thing is Homemade Kamut Pasta.
When I was a kid, my mother was learning Chinese cuisines in her cooking classes. One day, she learned about how to make Kamut Pasta at her cooking classes and she made it at home. I was in a dilemma, how can my mother make pasta at home because she was one of those who is very possessive and don’t want her child to eat something which will affect her child’s health.
I asked my mother about this and she started smiling and she said it is healthy and homemade. I was happy that today, I will eat pasta which my mother made for me and I was there when my mother was making it to learn the recipe.
Today, after many years, I was making it for my kids and thought to share Homemade Kamut Pasta Recipe, so, you can make this at home. Come let’s see the ingredients so, you can gather them from the nearby supermarkets.
Ingredients For Homemade Kamut Pasta Recipe
|Raw Apple Cider Vinegar||3 tbsp|
|Sea Salt||1 tbsp|
|Coconut Oil||2 tbsp|
|Herbed Seasoning Salt||1 tsp|
Now let’s see for how long we have to wait for the healthy homemade Kamut Pasta.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||20 Mins||30 Mins|
When I was watching my mother preparing for Homemade Kamut Pasta, I was very excited to see the steps of Kamut Pasta and I think you are feeling the same, then I must say your wait is over because the recipe of Kamut Pasta recipe is one step away.
Homemade Kamut Pasta Recipe
- In a large bowl add Kamut, apple cider vinegar, and water. Mix them properly and make a dough.
- For 6 to 8 minutes, knead the dough until it will become smooth.
- Keep it on the side for 8 hours.
- Once the dough is soured, dust a clean countertop.
- In 3 parts divide the dough.
- With a pizza cutter cut the pasta into wide strips.
- On the baking sheet put the strips you have cut.
- Do the cutting and rolling with the other 2 doughs left.
- Fill the quart with water and add salt and oil in it. Boil the water.
- When the water is boiling add the strips of noodles in it.
- Separate the noodles with a fork.
- Cook the noodles for 10 minutes.
- Remove the noodles from heat.
- Drain by pouring contents of the pot into a stainless steel colander in the sink. Drain the water from the noodles and transfer the noodles to the pot.
Now your Kamut Pasta is ready to serve. Now make this healthy pasta at home and I am sure that your friends or family will love it.
Nutritional Facts Of Kamut Pasta
As I’ve told you above that Kamut Pasta is healthy as compared to other kinds of pasta. So I’ve added a nutritional breakdown of the nutrients present in the Kamut Pasta.
I hope you’ve liked this healthy recipe of the Kamut recipe. If you have any other healthy alternatives of any fast food, do let me know in the comments section below and I will make sure that I will get featured in thefoodxp blog