Homemade Goulash is one of the best dishes ever. It is made by stewing meat and vegetables with seasonings and other spices. The origins of this dish can be traced back to Hungary. Nowadays, it is commonly eaten in many parts of Europe.
My grandmother was a chef. So, she cooked delicious dishes for us. She was the one who introduced me to Goulash and told me that homemade Goulash has no comparison. It is one of the best things I have ever eaten.
To make Goulash, heat oil in a pan and cook bell peppers, onions, and beef in it. Then, add garlic and cook until fragrant. After that, add seasoning, broth, tomatoes, bay leaves, and macaroni noodles to it. Cook it until the pasta is tender. Garnish it with cheese and remove the bay leaves. Your Goulash is ready to serve.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Jambalaya– Jambalaya, this word means a mixture of rice with some non-vegan food. You can either include chicken, shrimp, and sausages. All of these things can be included in Jambalaya.
2. Prime Rib– This easy prime rib recipe has simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions that will allow even the most novice cook to have success!
3. Black Chickpea– This recipe is perfect for vegetarians who want to add some protein to their diet. Black chickpea serves this purpose perfectly. They contain a lot of protein and fiber and are a complete meal itself.
4. Gravylicious Lauki Kofta– This new boss of veggies is even going to give sulked vegetables like bottle gourd (lauki) a lively taste. A taste that is going to melt in your mouths making veggies far interesting tries at least.
- Large Pot
- 2 cups Macaroni (uncooked)
- 1 cup Onion (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (diced)
- 2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 3 teaspoons Garlic (minced)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 2 15-oz cans Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 2 15-oz cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- Take a large pot and heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Now, in that large pot, put bell pepper, onion, and ground beef. Let it cook until beef loses its pinkish colour.
- After draining off excess fat from it, rearrange the pot on the top of the stove.
- Then, add garlic and mix it well. Stop when you smell its fragrance.
- Now, add diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, tomato sauce, bay leaves, broth, beef, seasoned salt and macaroni to it.
- Mix well and let it boil.
- Then, reduce the heat and bring it to a boil while stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat when the pasta is tender. Before serving, garnish with cheddar cheese and remove bay leaves.