Do you all love to have sauce by your dish, or it’s just me? I love to have a sauce or a dip with most of the dishes or snacks. Now, it must be very clear to you that I will be sharing a sauce recipe today. You are right! The recipe for today is of a sauce. The sauce I will be talking about is Hoffman house cocktail sauce.
Hoffman house cocktail sauce is best paired with seafood. So the next time you are buying shrimps, make sure to try out this recipe. You will forget the packed sauces. A sauce with no preservatives and regulators can be made easily at your place. What else can you ask for?
Hoffman house cocktail sauce can be prepared by mixing ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire and salt. Refrigerate for 1 hour and the sauce is ready to serve.
Let’s get started with the making. I have shared the list of ingredients first. Check it out and work accordingly. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Apple Chutney– Easy-to-make, delicious apple chutney with chopped apples, onion, vinegar, brown sugar, orange peel, ginger and cinnamon.
2. Chicken Demi-Glace– Chicken demi-glace is one of the best sauces to serve with red meats like roasted and grilled steaks.
3. Spicy Ranch Dressing– This dressing is one of my favorites dips to pair with appetizers. I always keep the sauce in my refrigerator and use it whenever I want to have some evening snacks. The recipe is very easy and quick.
4. Dulce De Leche– The recipe is made from sweetened milk and has its origins in Latin America. This sauce is similar to caramel sauce. The sauce pairs marvelously with ice-creams, cheesecakes, pies, or whatever you like.
Hoffman House Cocktail Sauce Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- ½ cup Chili Sauce Mild
- ½ cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Horse Radish
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 2 dashes Hot Sauce
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Add ketchup, chilli sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire and salt to a mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well until the sauce settles.
- Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour before serving.
Can’t wait to begin with the recipe? Try it and share your reviews in the comment section. Just in case you have any queries related to the recipe, you can ask your questions in the comment section. If you liked this recipe, do share it with your family and friends. Bon Appetite!