Hershey’s yum warm malpua is a luscious Indian sweet dish. Today, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
In this version of the malpua recipe, we will use Hershey’s syrup as it enhances the taste. I have been eating malpua since my childhood and it has been one of my favorite sweet dishes. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To make Hershey’s yum warm malpua, prepare a batter of refined flour, Hershey’s cocoa powder and milk. Dip the pieces of pineapple in the batter and fry. Now, make the sugar syrup and dip the malpua in the syrup for 2 minutes. Serve.
Now, let’s have a look at the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Choco Milk Jelly Bar– Homemade Choco Milk Jelly Bar is sure to delight and worth making. With only 4 ingredients, Jelly bars with excellent flavor and equally delicious chocolate and milk combinations can be relished by you.
2. Hershey’s Shrikhand with Caramel Flavor– This shrikhand recipe has a specialty. One of its main ingredients is Hershey’s Caramel flavored syrup. It adds to the taste and yumminess of this sweet dish.
3. Chocolate Pana Cotta– Before learning to make Hershey’s Chocolate Pana Cotta, did you know it is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin? This Hershey’s Chocolate Pana Cotta Recipe adds a twist to this Italian dessert. Keep reading to know-how.
4. Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi– This best-ever Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi is a must-eat dessert. Undoubtedly you must have eaten many different varieties of barfi, for instance, Kaju katli, pista, Kaju, including some varieties of Sev Barfi.
Ingredients for the Hershey’s Yum Warm Malpua
|Pineapple (thinly sliced)||1 medium|
|Refined Flour||1/2 cup|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||1/4 cup|
|Saffron||2 or 3 strands|
|Oil||1 tablespoon or as per frying requirements|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||25 minutes||30 minutes|
Hershey’s Yum Warm Malpua Recipe
- Mix refine flour, Hershey’s cocoa powder and milk to prepare a batter.
- Meanwhile, take a pan and heat oil in it over medium-high.
- Dip and coat the pieces of pineapple in the batter.
- Now, fry them in the oil.
- Ensure both sides get properly fried and are golden brown as well as crisp.
- Then, take a frying pan.
- Add sugar, cinnamon stick, saffron strands and water to it.
- Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Ensure the sugar gets fully dissolved and there is a thickness in the texture.
- Now, remove the fried malpuas from the pan. Keep them in the prepared sugar syrup for about 2 minutes.
- Then, remove the malpuas from syrup and drain out excess liquids on a paper towel.
- Serve immediately.
How to Make Hershey’s Yum Warm Malpua at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe. Also, do share your reviews in the comment section below.