Yummy and warm malpuas are one of the favourite desserts of many Indians. With the addition of Hershey’s cocoa powder to make sugar syrup, the taste and flavour of malpuas increase manifold. Hershey’s products never fail to impress.
My mother cooks delicious malpuas, that’s why I learnt to make Yum and Warm Malpua at home and they became my favourite! These yummy and warm malpuas are perfect to serve in any festival or celebration. Hershey’s cocoa powder is highly recommended for having a blast and impressing upon your guests.
Well, at the very outset malpua is a pancake which is deeply fried. It is a delicious dessert and quite famous in the Indian state of Odisha. Pertinently, there are different varieties of malpuas as well as diverse ways of making them.
In this article, I will be explaining to you the step by step procedure to make yummy and warm Malpuas at home. Check out the Hershey’s Yum Warm Malpua Recipe described below.
Ingredients for the Hershey’s Yum Warm Malpua
|Pineapple, thinly sliced||1 medium|
|Refined flour||1/2 cup|
|Hershey’s cocoa powder||1/4 cup|
|Saffron||2 or 3 strands|
|Oil||1 tbsp or as per frying requirements|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||25 minutes||30 minutes|
Hershey’s Yum Warm Malpua Recipe
- Mix refine flour, Hershey’s Cocoa powder and milk to prepare a batter.
- Meanwhile, take a pan and heat oil in it over medium-high.
- The slices of the pineapple should be dipped into the prepared batter so that they get coated properly.
- Now, fry them in the oil.
- Ensure both sides get properly fried and are golden brown as well as crisp.
- Next, take a frying pan.
- Add sugar, cinnamon stick, saffron strands and water to it.
- Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Ensure the sugar gets fully dissolved and there is a thickness in the texture.
- Now, remove the fried malpuas from the pan. Keep them in the prepared sugar syrup for about 2 minutes.
- Then, remove the malpuas from syrup and drain them on a paper towel.
- Serve immediately.