Kids mostly want something chocolaty and tasty, lollipops being the most favourite. Why don’t you try this Hershey’s Watermelon Lolly which can be easily made at home? Watermelon must be a favourite and the most preferred fruit in summer.
You might ask, what is special about this delicacy that the kids would love? So it has the divine tinge of Hershey’s strawberry syrup! Isn’t that incredible? Moreover, you would find a combination of ginger juice as well as lime juice, keeping in view the nutrition of kids.
Mint leaves and pink salt would further enhance the taste. You would require popsicle mould to make watermelon lolly at home, fairly easy to make excluding the time taken to freeze them. 6-8 hours would be enough to freeze the watermelon lolly.
Beat this scorching summer heat and serve your kids Watermelon Lolly. We would be learning how to make Watermelon Lolly at home. Let’s check out the Hershey’s Watermelon Lolly Recipe now.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Watermelon Lolly
|Hershey’s Strawberry flavoured syrup||4 tbsp|
|Ginger juice||1 tbsp|
|Pink salt||1 pinch|
|Lime juice||1 tsp|
|Chopped mint leaves||2 tbsp|
How Much Time Would it Take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes (excluding 6-8 hrs freezing time)|
Hershey’s Watermelon Lolly Recipe
- Take a watermelon and cut it into pieces(discarding its green outer part)
- Blend the chopped pieces well.
- Take a bowl and extract watermelon juice from the blended mixture using a sieve.
- Add ginger juice and pink salt next.
- Sprinkle lime juice over this liquid mixture.
- Next, add chopped mint leaves.
- Chop the remaining watermelon pieces into even finer and smaller pieces.
- Add them to the liquid mixture in the bowl.
- Now, drizzle Hershey’s strawberry-flavoured syrup.
- Mix them well.
- Next, pour this mixture into the popsicle mould.
- Then allow them to freeze in the refrigerator.
- After they have frozen well, take out and serve.