Watermelon lolly is a really great and healthy treat for kids. In this post, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
The recipe should be on your priority list in summer. They are so refreshing that you will get addicted to them. The steps to make a watermelon lolly are very easy and it gets ready in less than 15 minutes. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To make watermelon lolly, extract juice from watermelon using a blender. Now, add ginger juice, pink salt, sprinkle lime juice and mint leaves. Then, drizzle Hershey’s strawberry-flavored syrup. Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold and freeze in the refrigerator.
This was just an introduction about the recipe and the complete detailed recipe is mentioned below. Also, do check out the other recipes that can be made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Choco Milk Jelly Bar– Homemade Choco Milk Jelly Bar is sure to delight and worth making. With only 4 ingredients, Jelly bars with excellent flavor and equally delicious chocolate and milk combinations can be relished by you.
2. Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi– This best-ever Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi is a must-eat dessert. Undoubtedly you must have eaten many different varieties of barfi, for instance, Kaju katli, pista, Kaju, including some varieties of Sev Barfi.
3. Hershey’s Nuts Barfi– With the almonds, pistachios, as well as cashew powder enhancing the taste, this sweet nuts barfi recipe doesn’t require milk. Also, to add to your delight, we have Hershey’s strawberry syrup as one of the prime ingredients.
4. Hershey’s Choco-Nut Kalakand– Let’s dive right into the sweetness of Kalakand which is substantiated by the presence of divine Hershey’s chocolate. Also, not to forget the amazing combination of almonds and pistachios.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Watermelon Lolly
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||4 tablespoon|
|Ginger Juice||1 tablespoon|
|Pink Salt||1 pinch|
|Lime Juice||1 teaspoon|
|Mint Leaves (chopped)||2 tablespoon|
How Much Time Would it Take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes (excluding 6-8 hrs freezing time)|
Hershey’s Watermelon Lolly Recipe
- Cut the watermelon into pieces (discarding its green outer part) and blend them.
- Extract watermelon juice from the blended mixture using a sieve in a bowl.
- Now, add ginger juice and pink salt and sprinkle lime juice.
- Then, add chopped mint leaves.
- Chop the remaining watermelon pieces into even finer and smaller pieces.
- Add them to the liquid mixture in the bowl.
- Now, drizzle Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold and freeze in the refrigerator.
How to Make Watermelon Lolly at Home | Video
I hope you are excited to make the recipe. If you have suggestions for the recipe, then please share them in the comment section below.