If you love Mexican food, then you should definitely try out Hershey’s sweet n spicy nachos. Today, let’s see how you can make them at your home.
The recipe is perfect for serving as a snack or an appetizer. The best thing about these nachos is the Hershey’s syrup that is drizzled over the nachos. The strawberry syrup makes them so exciting to eat. Let’s see how easily you can make them at your home.
To make Hershey’s sweet n spicy nachos, mix refined flour, maize flour, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, crushed peppercorns, Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup, salt and oil. Now, knead the dough of the mixture by adding water. Then, make triangular sheets and fry. Drizzle Hershey’s syrup and serve.
Now, let’s get started with the complete recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Apple Pie Gujiya– Apple pie stuffing into gujiya can be the yummiest thing you have ever tasted. Apple Pie Gujiya is a pure delight and a favorite of many people, including me.
2. Hershey’s Caramalised BBQ Potatoes– Hershey’s Caramalised BBQ Potatoes are quite simple to make at home. They are ready within an hour. Apart from that, if you make Caramalised BBQ Potatoes at home, you need not serve your guests food from a restaurant.
3. Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles– Hershey’s syrup adds a special twist to your daily boring chapattis and trust me, after eating this Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles, they are going to fall in love with this recipe.
4. Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Samosa– This Hershey’s Khatta Meetha samosas recipe has a drizzle of Hershey’s chocolate over them, like a cherry on top. Crispy samosas with a yogurt chives dip is surely a delight.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Sweet n Spicy Nachos
|Maize Flour||1/2 cup|
|Refined Flour||1/2 cup|
|Onion Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Black Peppercorns (crushed)||for taste|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||1/4 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes|
Hershey’s Sweet n Spicy Nachos Recipe
- Mix refined flour, maize flour, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, crushed peppercorns, Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup, salt and oil in a bowl.
- Now, knead a soft dough by adding hot water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- On the worktop, place the dough and sprinkle some oil at the top. Roll out into a thin sheet.
- Take a rounded steel plate and place it (inverted) on top.
- The dough should be cut into fine discs and removing the extra dough.
- Then, cut this into triangles of equal proportion.
- Deep-fry the triangles until they get goldened and crisp.
- Remove them from the pan and drain on a paper towel.
- Spread some Hershey’s Strawberry flavored syrup over it before serving.
How to Make Hershey’s Sweet n Spicy Nachos at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe. Also, don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.