Hershey’s sweet coconut choco uttappa is a South Indian dish. Today, let’s see how you can prepare it at your home.
You must have tried uttapa, but when you try Hershey’s version of it, you are going to get addicted to it. It is considered one of the best and healthy breakfasts in India. You can also add dry fruits, cheese, or whatever you like to the uttapa. Now, let’s get started with the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s sweet coconut choco uttappa, add idli dosa batter in a non-stick pan. Now, add Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, ghee, desiccated coconut, chopped nuts and bananas. Then, cook both the sides and serve.
Now, let’s see the step-by-step procedure to make the recipe. Also, do check out the other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Choco Bun Mask– It is a chocolaty bread with an apple coating. It is a pure delight and a must-eat delicacy. It is loaded with Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, cocoa powder and Hershey’s spreads cocoa.
2. Caramel Flavored Celebrations– This special Caramel Flavored Celebrations Recipe has a divine taste of caramel from the one and only Hershey’s as well as Spreads Coca with almond. You are eager to make this recipe by now, I’m sure.
3. Hershey’s Nachni Choco Halwa Fingers– Nachni or Ragi is referred to as the predominantly used millet in Indian cuisine. Found in dry regions of states like Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra, ragi is a Kannada name that means red millet.
4. Hershey’s Out Of The World Cheesecake– Hershey’s out-of-the-world cheesecake is a tasty recipe that you can easily make at your home. This can be the perfect dessert for your loved ones.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa
|Idli Dosa Batter||1 cup|
|Nuts (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Desiccated Coconut||2 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/2 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||25 minutes||30 minutes|
Hershey’s Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa Recipe
- Add idli dosa batter in a non-stick pan.
- Now, add Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, ghee, desiccated coconut, chopped nuts and bananas.
- Let it cook and flip. Both sides should be thoroughly cooked for about 2 minutes.
How to Make Hershey’s Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa at Home | Video
Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe and don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.