Hershey’s superhero paratha is a super tasty and healthy paratha recipe. In this post, let’s see how you can make the paratha.
The parathas that we are going to make are loaded with the richness of Hershey’s strawberry and chocolate-flavored syrup. We are also going to use healthy ingredients such as ragi flour, beetroot juice, ghee that are going to make the parathas even more healthy.
Chocolate flavored paratha can be prepared by making a dough of ragi flour, wheat flour, Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup and ghee. Then, cook and garnish with syrup. To make strawberry flavored paratha, make a dough of wheat flour, Hershey’s strawberry flavored Syrup, beetroot juice and ghee. Cook and serve.
Now it’s time to see the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Apple Pie Gujiya– You must have eaten different varieties of gujiya at home or during festivals. But this gujiya recipe has a tinge of Hershey’s caramel and fruity flavor to it. Isn’t that interesting?
2. Hershey’s Makhana Jelly Bhel– Do you know about the recipe of Makhana, which is child-centered and looks tempting? Hershey’s can always add a special twist to your daily food items.
3. Hershey’s Paniyaram– Paniyaram or Kuzhi Paniyaram is ball-shaped dumplings and part of the all-time favorite South Indian cuisine. One of the daily breakfast dishes is cooked on a special Paniyaram pan or Aebleskiver pan.
4. Hershey’s Choco Carrot Gujiya– Choco-Carrot Gujiya can be made with much ease at home. It isn’t much time-consuming. Any celebration or festival would seem incomplete without a sweet dessert.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Superhero Paratha Recipe
For Chocolate Flavoured Paratha
|Ragi Flour||1/4 cup|
|Wheat Flour||3/4 cup|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/3 cup|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup (for garnish)||as required|
For Strawberry Flavoured Paratha
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||1/4 cup|
|Beetroot Juice||1/4 cup|
|Wheat Flour||1 cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup (for garnish)||as required|
|Processed Cheese (grated)||1/4 cup|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes|
Hershey’s Superhero Paratha Recipe
For Chocolate Flavored Paratha
- Add ragi and wheat flour to a bowl.
- Then, add Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup and ghee.
- Make a complete dough by adding water to it.
For Strawberry Flavored Paratha
- First of all, take a bowl. Add wheat flour, Hershey’s strawberry flavored Syrup, beetroot juice, ghee and knead into a firm dough.
- Roll out the parathas with the rolling pin and cook with ghee.
- Garnish it with grated cheese and syrup.
- Serve it accordingly.
How to Make Hershey’s Superhero Paratha at Home | Video
This was all from my side. Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback in the comment section below.