Hershey’s strawberry flavored tiramisu is a delicious dessert that is loaded with the goodness of Hershey’s syrup. Today, let’s see how you can make the dessert at your home.
Tiramisu is an Italian dessert. In this recipe, it is loaded with strawberry flavored syrup, which makes it even more appetizing. It gets ready in nearly 10 minutes and very few ingredients are required to make the recipe. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
Hershey’s strawberry flavored tiramisu can be made by whipping custard, cream cheese and strawberry flavored syrup. Now, take a shot glass and add a piece of cake soaked in coffee syrup. Then, drizzle with Hershey’s cocoa powder. Garnish with strawberry and serve.
Now, it’s time to see the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Mug Cake– Hershey’s Mug Cake is the only option for sudden Cake cravings and will take a minute and a half to make a cake. Yes, trust me, I am serious!
2. Hershey’s Choco Bun Mask– It is a chocolaty bread with an apple coating. It is a pure delight and a must-eat delicacy. It is loaded with Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, cocoa powder and Hershey’s spreads cocoa.
3. Hershey’s Chocolaty Noodles– Homemade Chocolaty Noodles give you a different level of joy and happiness that can’t be bought with money from restaurants. Learning how to cook Hershey’s Chocolaty Noodles at home is very easy and not at all a cumbersome exercise.
4. Hershey’s Apple Pie Gujiya– You must have eaten different varieties of gujiya at home or during festivals. But this gujiya recipe has a tinge of Hershey’s caramel and fruity flavor to it. Isn’t that interesting?
Ingredients for Hershey’s Strawberry flavoured Tiramisu Recipe
|Ready Chocolate Cake||100 gm|
|Whipped Cream||100 g|
|Ready Custard||3 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||3 tablespoon|
|Cream Cheese||75 g|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||2 teaspoon|
|Coffee Syrup||as required|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes|
Hershey’s Strawberry Flavoured Tiramisu Recipe
- Whip the custard, cream cheese and Hershey’s strawberry-flavored syrup in a bowl.
- Now, take a shot glass.
- Add a piece of cake and soak it in coffee syrup.
- Then, add whipped cream.
- Pour the prepared mixture into a piping bag.
- Now, press against the piping bag to fill the cake soaked in coffee syrup in a shot glass.
- Drizzle with Hershey’s cocoa powder.
- You can also garnish with sliced strawberries.
- Serve it chilled.
How to Make Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Tiramisu at Home | Video
Now that you know the recipe, it’s your turn to make the dessert. Also, don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.