Hershey’s straw-coconut ladoos are perfect for your family get-together’s or festivals. The sweetness of ladoos can create sweet memories on your special occasions.
You must have eaten ordinary ladoos but adding Hershey’s syrup makes them so appetizing. The recipe is very easy to make and gets ready in few minutes. The best thing about the ladoos is that they are healthy. Now, let’s get started with the recipe.
Hershey’s straw-coconut ladoos can be made by heating ghee in a pan and then, adding freshly grated coconut, Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup and water. Give the mixture a shape of ladoos and coat it with desiccated coconut.
Now, let’s see the step-by-step procedure to make the recipe. But do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Mug Cake– Hershey’s Mug Cake is the only option for sudden Cake cravings and will take a minute and a half to make a cake. Yes, trust me I am serious!
2. Hershey’s Jowar Laddoo With Strawberry Flavor– I am crazy for laddoos, and when I came to know about this variety of laddoos I was hell-bent on making them and eating for sure.
3. Hershey’s Choco-Nut Kalakand– Let’s dive right into the sweetness of Kalakand which is substantiated by the presence of divine Hershey’s chocolate. Also, not to forget the amazing combination of almonds and pistachios.
4. Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop– The magical combination of nutritious carrot and divine caramel from Hershey’s is one of the best things ever. Carrot Cara Lollipop is the ultimate delight we can have!
Ingredients for Hershey’s Straw-Coconut Ladoos Recipe
|Fresh Coconut (grated)||1|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||5 tablespoon|
|Desiccated Coconut for Coating||4 tablespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes|
Hershey’s Straw-Coconut Ladoos Recipe
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Now, add freshly grated coconut, Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup and water in the pan.
- Cook it until it leaves the sides.
- Then, shape them into ladoos and coat them with desiccated coconut.
How to Hershey’s Straw-Coconut Ladoos at Home | Video
This was all from my side. Now, it’s your time to make the recipe and don’t forget to post your reviews in the comment section below.