You must have tasted hot chocolate many times. It’s always pleasing to have hot chocolate when you are energy is drained. You might be wondering what’s new in this hot chocolate recipe and why should you make it?
Well, at the very outset, one of the major ingredients is Hershey’s cocoa! Its name is enough to make your mouth water. And the most special thing about this hot chocolate recipe is that it is spicy! Yes, a spiced hot chocolate which you can make it at your home as well.
This spicy twist is sumptuous. Quite simple and easy to make, spiced hot chocolate would become your favourite once you have it. The addition of Hershey’s cocoa transports you to a different world altogether.
Check out the ultimate Hershey’s Spiced Hot Chocolate Recipe given below.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Spiced Hot Chocolate Recipe
|Hershey’s Cocoa||1 oz. (1/4 cup)|
|Sugar||4 oz. (1/3 cup)|
|Ground cinnamon||1/2 tsp|
|Ground nutmeg||1/4 tsp|
|Hot water||4 oz (1/2 cup)|
|Milk||28 oz (3 1/2 cups)|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
How much time it would take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes|
Hershey’s Spiced Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Take a large saucepan.
- Put Hershey’s cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into it. Combine them.
- Pour hot water into it after some time.
- Let it heat over medium flame. Stir continuously.
- Let it boil and keep stirring for an additional 2 minutes.
- Next, add milk. Take care to heat it only, do not boil.
- Then, remove the saucepan from flame.
- Stir in cloves and vanilla.
- Now, whisk or beat until you observe the foam.
- Take a serving glass. Pour the prepared ingredients into it.
- Cinnamon sticks can be used for garnishing.