Hershey’s spiced hot chocolate is a very refreshing drink. In this post, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
You must have tried out traditional ordinary hot chocolate but here we add a little spice to the drink. The recipe is very simple and easy to make. I have always got a liking for spicy food and try it whenever I get a chance. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s spiced hot chocolate, combine Hershey’s cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Now, add milk and stir in the cloves and cinnamon. Beat until a form is formed. Serve.
Now, let’s check out the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Straw Oats Smoothie– A pleasant and refreshing drink, Smoothie is what we crave for after every busy or tiresome day. But what about an amalgamation of strawberry and oats in a smoothie?
2. Hershey’s Joco Phirni– You might be heard about Rice phirni but this Hershey’s Joco Phirni is a complete package of all mother’s problems. As we all know Hershey’s Chocolate syrup is the first choice of most of the kids.
3. Choco Martini– Hershey’s Choco Martini is a soothing and refreshing drink. A tinge of Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup along with vanilla ice cream and sprite not only gives you amazing flavours but also rejuvenates and brighten up your dead spirits.
4. Hershey’s Out Of The World Cheesecake– Hershey’s out of the world cheesecake is a tasty recipe that you can easily make at your home. This can be the perfect dessert for your loved ones.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Spiced Hot Chocolate Recipe
|Hershey’s Cocoa||1 oz. (1/4 cup)|
|Sugar||4 oz. (1/3 cup)|
|Ground Cinnamon||1/2 tsp|
|Ground Nutmeg||1/4 tsp|
|Hot Water||4 oz (1/2 cup)|
|Milk||28 oz (3 1/2 cups)|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
How much time it would take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes|
Hershey’s Spiced Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Combine Hershey’s cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large saucepan.
- Add hot water to it and heat over medium flame.
- Let it boil and keep stirring for 3 minutes.
- Now, add milk and heat it.
- Then, remove the saucepan from flame.
- Stir in cloves and vanilla.
- Now, whisk or beat until you observe the foam.
- Take a serving glass. Pour the prepared ingredients into it.
- Cinnamon sticks can be used for garnishing.
How to Make Hershey’s Spiced Hot Chocolate at Home | Video
Now, it’s your turn to make this awesome recipe at your home. Also, don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.