Hershey’s shrikhand with caramel flavor is a refreshing and healthy recipe. In this post, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
Shrikhand is an Indian sweet dish prominent in Gujarat and Maharashtra. In this version of the recipe, we will use caramel flavor. I first tried it in Pune and now I always make it in summers. Now, let’s have a quick look at the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s shrikhand with caramel flavor, mix powdered sugar, cardamom powder, black pepper, Hersey’s caramel flavored syrup and hung curd in a bowl. Refrigerate and serve.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Double Strawberry Milkshake– Hershey’s double strawberry milkshake is a refreshing drink. Hershey’s syrup can make ordinary milkshakes very tasty and exciting. It’s very easy to make the shake and requires few ingredients.
2. Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips– Sheer Khurma is a traditional Hyderabadi rice vermicelli pudding made during Eid and other festivities. Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips garnished with icing sugar and dried rose petals is a sumptuous and must-eat delicacy.
3. Hershey’s Guava Chutney– It is fairly easy and simple to make Guava Chutney at home. You can serve it chilled along with side and main dishes. It goes well with snacks as well. Also, can you imagine homemade guava chutney made with lemons, ginger, chilies and Hershey’s caramel?
4. Hershey’s Yum Warm Malpua– Yummy and warm malpuas are one of the favorite desserts of many Indians. With the addition of Hershey’s cocoa powder to make sugar syrup, the taste and flavor of malpuas increase manifold. Hershey’s products never fail to impress.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Shrikhand with Caramel Flavor
|Hung Curd||1 cup|
|Powdered Sugar||1/4 cup|
|Cardamom Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Black Pepper Crushed||1 teaspoon|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||1/4 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes|
Hershey’s Shrikhand with Caramel Flavor Recipe
- Mix powdered sugar, cardamom powder, black pepper, Hersey’s caramel flavored syrup and hung curd in a bowl.
- Ensure the mixture has a thick consistency.
- If needed, refrigerate.
How to Make Hershey’s Shrikhand with Caramel Flavor at Home | Video
Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe and tell us your reviews in the comment section below.