Sheer Khurma is a traditional Hyderabadi rice vermicelli pudding made during Eid and other festivities. It seems the Eid and the moon as well, is incomplete without having Sheer Khurma.
Along with pistachios and cashew nuts, the presence of Hershey’s strawberry-flavoured syrup gives it a divine taste. Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips garnished with icing sugar and dried rose petals is a sumptuous and must eat a delicacy.
If you have already tasted Sheer Khurma, then your mouth must be watering by now for having this special kind of Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips. During the next festival, do surprise your family and friends by learning how to make Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips at home.
Check out the ultimate Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips Recipe given below to learn how to make Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips at home in few easy steps.
Ingredients required for Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips Recipe
|Chopped pistachios||1 tbsp|
|Cashew nuts, chopped||1 tbsp|
|Chopped beetroot||1/4 cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry flavored syrup||as required|
|Dry vermicelli||as required|
|Icing sugar||15 gm|
|Dried rose petals||5 gm|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips Recipe
- Take a pan and roast ghee and dried nuts in it.
- Next, add beetroot.
- Stir in the milk. Let beetroot cook thoroughly and ensure nuts are well blended.
- Pour in Hershey’s strawberry-flavoured syrup.
- Cook until milk is at the verge of boiling.
- Next, add vermicelli. Turn off the heat.
- Roast the vermicelli in ghee for plating.
- Take shot glasses and pour sheer khurma into it.
- Arrange vermicelli like a nest on top.
- Sprinkle icing sugar and dried rose petals around it.