Sheer Khurma is a traditional Hyderabadi rice vermicelli pudding made during Eid and other festivities. But today, let’s see how you can make Hershey’s version of it.
The dessert is so addictive that you will want to have it every day. It contains pistachios, cashew nuts, beetroot and many more healthy ingredients. I first tried it at my friend’s house during Eid and it was really tasty. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s sheer khurma sips, heat ghee and add beetroot, milk, nuts and strawberry syrup. Now, add vermicelli and pour it into a shot glass. Then, sprinkle icing sugar and dried rose petals around it.
I know you’re excited to make the recipe, but this was just an overview of the recipe and the detailed procedure is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Shrikhand with Caramel Flavor– This shrikhand recipe has a specialty. One of its main ingredients is Hershey’s Caramel flavored syrup. It adds to the taste and yumminess of this sweet dish.
2. Hershey’s Double Strawberry Milkshake– Hershey’s double strawberry milkshake is a refreshing drink. Hershey’s syrup can make ordinary milkshakes very tasty and exciting. It’s very easy to make the shake and requires few ingredients.
3. Hershey’s Baked Yoghurt Pudding– Baked Yoghurt Pudding is a healthy and creamy dessert. Fresh cream would enhance its texture and flavor. Also, custard powder is one of the ingredients which would only add to the taste of an already delicious yogurt dessert.
4. Hershey’s Dui Colored Sandesh– Before learning how to make Hershey’s Dui Colored Sandesh at home, let’s learn about it first. Sandesh is a sweet dish found in Bengal, the eastern region of the Indian subcontinent. Its primary ingredients are milk, sugar and paneer.
Ingredients required for Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips Recipe
|Pistachios (chopped)||1 tablespoon|
|Cashew Nuts (chopped)||1 tablespoon|
|Beetroot (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||as required|
|Dry Vermicelli||as required|
|Icing Sugar||15 g|
|Dried Rose Petals||5 g|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips Recipe
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast dried nuts in it.
- Now, add beetroot and stir in the milk.
- Let beetroot cook thoroughly and ensure nuts are well blended.
- Then, pour in Hershey’s strawberry-flavored syrup.
- Cook until milk starts to boil.
- Now, add vermicelli and turn off the heat.
- Roast the vermicelli in ghee for plating.
- Take shot glasses and pour sheer khurma into it.
- Arrange vermicelli like a nest on top.
- Sprinkle icing sugar and dried rose petals around it.
How to Make Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe. We are eagerly waiting for your reviews in the comment section below.