Hershey’s rainbow bhel canape is an enhanced version of ordinary bhel. You are really going to love it as it contains Hershey’s syrup. In this post, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
Bhel or bhelpuri is a type of chaat which is very famous in the Indian subcontinent. There are various ways of making it. The recipe is very easy to make and a time-efficient snack. Canape is a small decorative food that makes the bhel more luscious.
To prepare Hershey’s rainbow bhel canape, make a mixture of Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, puffed rice and Hershey’s cocoa powder. Now, pour the mixture and roasted almonds over the canapes. Season with cayenne pepper and colorful sprinkles.
Now, let’s get started with the detailed recipe. But do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Apple Pie Gujiya– You must have eaten different varieties of gujiya at home or during festivals. But this gujiya recipe has a tinge of Hershey’s caramel and fruity flavor to it. Isn’t that interesting?
2. Hershey’s Chocolaty Noodles– Homemade Chocolaty Noodles gives you a different level of joy and happiness that can’t be bought with money from restaurants. Learning how to cook Hershey’s Chocolaty Noodles at home is very easy and not at all a cumbersome exercise.
3. Hershey’s Nachni Choco Halwa Fingers– Nachni or Ragi is referred to as the predominantly used millet in Indian cuisine. Found in dry regions of states like Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra, ragi is a Kannada name that means red millet.
4. Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes– Classic Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes is the most perfect and delicious dessert you would want for any festival or for treating yourself.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Rainbow Bhel Canape Recipe
|Puffed Rice||50 g|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||3 tablespoon|
|Roasted Peanuts||1 tablespoon|
|Cayenne Pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Colorful Sprinkles||30 g|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes|
Hershey’s Rainbow Bhel Canape Recipe
- Mix Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup, puffed rice and Hershey’s cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Pour a spoonful of the prepared mixture along with roasted almonds over the canapes.
- Season with cayenne pepper and colorful sprinkles.
- Serve it.
How to Make Hershey’s Rainbow Bhel at Home | Video
Now, make the recipe for your loved ones and make them happy. Don’t forget to tell us your experience with the recipe in the comment section below.