Hershey’s ragi pancakes are tasty and contain rich nutrients. In this post, let’s see how you can make them at your home.
The pancakes contain ragi which is very good for health. I tried the recipe at my friend’s house and they were so delicious. So, I asked for the recipe and made them at my home. The pancakes get ready within 30 minutes. Let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s ragi pancakes, mix ragi flour, flax seeds powder, baking soda, curd, honey, vanilla essence, milk and Hershey’s syrup in a bowl. Now, grease a pan with butter and spread the batter. Cook and drizzle Hershey’s syrup. Serve.
Now, let’s check out the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa– This Ragi choco dosa recipe is somewhat different from other dosas. You must have eaten a variety of other dosa dishes. But have you eaten one with ragi as well as chocolate flavoured syrup from Hershey’s as its major ingredients?
2. Hershey’s Chicken Peri-Peri Wings– Hershey’s chicken peri-peri wings is a mouth-watering recipe loaded with the goodness of caramel syrup. The recipe is very easy to make and just grilling the wings can take some of your time.
3. Hershey’s Dui Colored Sandesh– Before learning how to make Hershey’s Dui Colored Sandesh at home, let’s learn about it first. Sandesh is a sweet dish found in Bengal, the eastern region of the Indian subcontinent. Its primary ingredients are milk, sugar and paneer.
4. Hershey’s Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies– The divine flavours of mangoes, coconut, oats, vanilla and especially Hershey’s cocoa can’t be resisted. Cocoa from Hershey’s makes these cookies even more delicious and tasty.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes
|Toasted Ragi Flour||1 cup|
|Toasted Flax Seeds Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Baking Soda||1 teaspoon|
|Vanilla Essence||1 teaspoon|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||1 tablespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes||30 Minutes|
Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes Recipe
- Mix ragi flour, flax seeds powder, baking soda, curd, honey, vanilla essence, milk and Hershey’s syrup in a bowl.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Grease a non-stick pan with butter and heat over medium flame.
- Scoop a ladle of batter into it and spread it on all sides.
- Then, melt butter over it.
- Flip it and do the same.
- After cooking thoroughly from both sides, keep the pancakes on a plate.
- Drizzle Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup and the pancakes are ready.
How to Make Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe. Also, share your reviews in the comment section below.