At the very outset, ragi is a nutritious and valuable millet. It is also called finger millet. This Ragi Pancakes recipe is one of the many varieties of pancakes that you should try once.
One of my friends served me Ragi Pancakes when I visited her home. They were so delicious that I was convinced at once to make them at my home. She also advised me to use caramel syrup from Hershey’s for pancakes. I couldn’t thank her enough for sharing such a delicacy with me.
Apart from having Hershey’s caramel, these homemade Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes take only half an hour to make. Also, the presence of vanilla and honey would make your pancakes even more delicious and sumptuous.
Well, now we would be looking into the process of making Ragi Pancakes at home. Check out the Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes Recipe now.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes
|Toasted ragi flour||1 cup|
|Toasted flax seeds powder||1 tablespoons|
|Baking soda||1 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored syrup||1 tablespoons|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes||30 minutes|
Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes Recipe
- Take a mixing bowl. Mix all the ingredients well in it.
- Leave this batter undisturbed for 10 minutes.
- Take a non-stick pan and grease it with butter.
- Heat over medium flame.
- Scoop a ladle of batter into it. Spread it on all sides.
- Next, sprinkle butter over it.
- Flip it and do the same.
- After cooking thoroughly from both sides, keep the pancakes on a plate.
- With drizzling Hershey’s Caramel flavoured syrup, your pancakes are ready.