These mug cakes are eggless and made from a millet – ragi. Also as the name suggests, it takes only 1 minute in the oven and is ready to be eaten. What else can we desire if mug cakes are ready within a minute?
Well, to add on to your interest and taste, we have chocolate and cocoa powder from Hershey’s! Wow, isn’t this more amazing? Also, this Ragi mug cake recipe is easy and quick to make. Just 1 minute and delicious Hershey’s ragi mug cakes would be ready.
Well, I had come across this 1 minute Hershey’s Ragi mug cake during a surprise visit to my friend’s place. She left me amazed by serving ragi mug cakes. My mouth gaped open when I saw the mug cakes out in 1 minute from the oven. Since then I have been making these special Hershey’s 1 minute Ragi mug cakes at my home.
You too can learn how to make 1 minute- Ragi Mug Cake at home by following below mentioned easy steps. So now, check out the best ever 1 minute Hershey’s Ragi Mug Cake Recipe.
Ingredients required for 1 minute- Ragi Mug Cake Recipe
|Toasted ragi flour||50 gm|
|Refined flour||100 gm|
|Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup||20 ml|
|Flax seeds powder||20 gm|
|Icing sugar||50 gm+ 10 gm|
|Baking soda||1/2 tsp|
|Baking powder||1/4 tsp|
|Hershey’s cocoa powder||as per requirement|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||1 minute||11 minutes|
1 Minute- Hershey’s Ragi Mug Cake Recipe
- Sift ragi and refined flour using a sieve along with Hershey’s Cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Add flax seed powder, sugar and baking powder and baking soda to this bowl.
- Next, stir in Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup to yoghurt and mix it.
- Now add this mixture to flour mixture. Mix them well to form a cake batter.
- Now, pour this prepared batter into the mugs. Place them in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Take them out of the oven and drizzle icing sugar.
- Garnish with fruits.