Hershey’s ragi mug cake is an eggless recipe that gets ready in nearly 1 minute. Today, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
The cake is very delicious and healthy. I first tried the cake when I was in college. I was alone and browsing for recipes on Hershey’s site and got to know about the recipe. This is one of the easiest cake recipes that I have made. Let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s ragi mug cake, make a cake batter by mixing ragi, flour, Hershey’s syrup, flax seed powder, sugar and baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and yogurt. Now, pour it into mugs and microwave for 1 minute. It is ready to serve.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes– You can make these simple and incredible pancakes for your siblings, friends or kids. Irrespective of the age, homemade pancakes with almonds, oats and Hershey’s caramel is what everybody loves and craves for!
2. Hershey’s Khatte Meethe Tart– I will show you how easy and quick it is to take Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Tart at home and trust me after eating this you and your whole family are going to fall in love with this Khatte Meethe Tart recipe.
3. Hershey’s Guava Chutney– It is fairly easy and simple to make Guava Chutney at home. You can serve it chilled along with side main dishes. It goes well with snacks as well. Also, can you imagine homemade guava chutney made with lemons, ginger, chillies and Hershey’s caramel?
4. Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake– Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake is an amazing and sumptuous dessert. All cake recipes are delightful to the mouth but this banana cake takes your love for cakes to the next level and would give you the best time.
Ingredients required for 1 minute- Ragi Mug Cake Recipe
|Toasted Ragi Flour||50 g|
|Refined Flour||100 g|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||20 ml|
|Flax Seeds Powder||20 g|
|Icing Sugar||50 g + 10 g|
|Baking Soda||1/2 teaspoon|
|Baking Powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||as per requirement|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 Minutes||1 Minute||11 Minutes|
1 Minute- Hershey’s Ragi Mug Cake Recipe
- Sift ragi and refined flour using a sieve along with Hershey’s cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Add flax seed powder, sugar and baking powder and baking soda to this bowl.
- Next, stir in Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup to yogurt and mix it.
- Now, add this mixture to the flour mixture. Mix them well to form a cake batter.
- Then, pour this prepared batter into the mugs. Place them in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Take them out of the oven and drizzle icing sugar.
- Garnish with fruits.
How to Make Hershey’s Ragi Mug Cake at Home | Video
Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe and tell your experience in the comment section below.