Hershey’s ragi choco dosa is a mouth-watering dosa recipe. Today, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
This version of dosa is very healthy and delicious. It contains ragi, Rava, rice flour, curd and many other nutritional ingredients. The best thing about the recipe is that it contains Hershey’s syrup. I first made the recipe when I was looking for something healthy on Hershey’s site.
To cook Hershey’s ragi choco dosa, prepare a batter by mixing ragi flour, Rava, rice, flour, curd, salt and water. Now, spread the batter in a pan and add ghee, apricots, roasted almonds and sprinkle Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup. Garnish and serve.
So, in this article, you would be learning how to make Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa at home by adhering to the steps mentioned below. Let’s now see what goes into the making of Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa at home. But do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Mixed Fruit Choco Momos– Momos are stuffed dumplings which are steamed or fried. They are quite famous in the Indian subcontinent. Given its craze among the youth, here is a unique appetizer: Mixed Fruit Choco Momos.
2. Hershey’s Sweet n Spicy Nachos– Nachos with a drizzle of Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup is an absolute delight. Serve it to your guests at the next party at your home.
3. Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad– Eating a salad every day can prove to be very nutritious and healthy since it contains fibrous vegetables and fruits. Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad is one of them and would take your salad to the next level.
4. Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes– Apart from having Hershey’s caramel, these homemade Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes take only half an hour to make. Also, the presence of vanilla and honey would make your pancakes even more delicious and sumptuous.
Ingredients Required for Making Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa
|Ragi flour||1 cup|
|Rice flour||1/2 cup|
|Almonds (finely chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Roasted Almonds (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/4 cup|
|Icing Sugar to dust||1 tablespoon|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|45 Minutes||7-8 Minutes||52-53 Minutes|
Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa Recipe
- Mix well ragi flour, Rava, rice, flour, curd, salt and water in a bowl.
- Once the batter is prepared, leave it undisturbed for 30 minutes.
- Spread the batter in a heated, non-sticky dosa pan.
- Now, add ghee, apricots, roasted almonds and sprinkle Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup.
- When the dosa has been cooked thoroughly, fold one side over the other and place it on a plate.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and dust icing sugar on it. Serve.
How to Make Ragi Choco Dosa at Home | Video
I hope you are excited to make the recipe and don’t forget to tell us your reviews in the comment section below.