Before learning how to make Ragi Choco Dosa at home, you should know about this famous South Indian dish. Dosa resembles somewhat to crepe. This rice pancake has a number of variations some of which include masala dosa, Rava dosa, neer dosa among others.
This Ragi choco dosa recipe is somewhat different from other dosas. You must have eaten a variety of other dosa dishes. But have you eaten one with ragi as well as chocolate flavoured syrup from Hershey’s as its major ingredients?
I guess, no. Well, then you need to learn how to make Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa at home. It becomes even more important if you are a die-hard dosa lover. Within an hour, delicious Ragi Choco Dosa would be ready. As many as 11-12 ingredients are required for making Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa.
So, in this article, you would be learning how to make Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa at home by adhering to the steps mentioned below. Let’s now see what goes into the making of Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa at home.
Ingredients Required for Making Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa
|Ragi flour||1 cup|
|Rice flour||1/2 cup|
|Finely chopped almonds||1/4 cup|
|Roasted almonds, chopped||1/4 cup|
|Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup||1/4 cup|
|Icing sugar to dust||1 tbsp|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|45 minutes||7-8 minutes||52-53 minutes|
Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa Recipe
- Mix well ragi flour, rava, rice, flour, curd, salt and water in a bowl.
- Once the batter is prepared, leave it undisturbed for 30 minutes.
- In a heated non-sticky dosa pan, spread the batter.
- Add ghee, apricots, roasted almonds and sprinkle Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup.
- When the dosa has been cooked thoroughly, fold one side over the other and place it on a plate.
- With a chocolate syrup drizzle and icing sugar, your dosa is ready to be served.