Pear and walnut combination is the most incredible thing ever. Hershey’s Pear and Walnut Croissants is an amazing croissant recipe. This pastry from Austria is made with hung curd as well.
Specifically, it has a unique taste of Hershey’s caramel flavoured syrup. Also, the taste of walnuts and pears would make your day delightful. I am sure you must not have eaten this Hershey’s croissant recipe.
Moreover, it doesn’t take much time to make. It can be served as a dessert or as a side dish as well. You can serve this pear and walnut croissant to your guests in your next home party.
We would be learning how to make Pear and Walnut Croissants at home. Follow the directions given below for making Hershey’s Pear and Walnut Croissants Recipe.
Ingredients Required for Pear and Walnut Croissants
|Hung curd||30 gm|
|Hershey’s caramel flavoured syrup||2-3 tbsp|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||8-10 minutes||13-15 minutes|
Hershey’s Pear and Walnut Croissants Recipe
- Preheat oven.
- Arrange the sliced pears with a drizzle of Hershey’s caramel flavoured syrup in a baking tray.
- Let them bake for 8-10 minutes or until they are softened.
- Take them out. Cut the croissant lengthwise.
- Spread hung curd on it. Place pears on it.
- Garnish with walnuts, Hershey’s caramel flavoured syrup and serve.