Pear and walnut croissants is a healthy and tasty recipe that you can make at home. In this post, let’ see step to make the croissant.
My brother first made the recipe for me when it was my birthday. It was really appetizing and I asked for the steps to make it. He told me about the whole recipe and from where did he got it. It has got many nutrients that make it a healthy dish.
Pear and walnut croissants can be made by baking sliced pears drizzled with Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup in a baking tray. Spread hung curd on it. Garnish with walnuts and Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup and they are ready.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes that can be made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s No-Bake Brownie– The recipe gets ready in less than 20 minutes. The best part about the brownie is that it can be prepared without baking. It has also got a lot of nutrients in it as it has the goodness of oats, dates, cashew and Hershey.
2. Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies– Loaded with butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, chocolate chips and Hershey’s chocolate, you’re really going to love them. The cookies are popular for being crispy yet soft. They are the best things you can serve to your guests or even kids.
3. Hershey’s Baked Yoghurt Pudding– Baked Yoghurt Pudding is a healthy and creamy dessert. Fresh cream would enhance its texture and flavor. Also, custard powder is one of the ingredients which would only add to the taste of an already delicious yogurt dessert.
4. Hershey’s Dui Colored Sandesh– Before learning how to make Hershey’s Dui Colored Sandesh at home, let’s learn about it first. Sandesh is a sweet dish found in Bengal, the eastern region of the Indian subcontinent. Its primary ingredients are milk, sugar and paneer.
Ingredients Required for Pear and Walnut Croissants
|Hung Curd||30 gm|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||2-3 tablespoon|
|Salt, Black Pepper & Chili Flakes||For taste|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 Minutes||8-10 Minutes||13-15 Minutes|
Hershey’s Pear and Walnut Croissants Recipe
- Preheat the oven.
- Arrange the sliced pears and drizzle Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup in a baking tray.
- Let them bake for 8-10 minutes or until they are softened.
- Take them out. Cut the croissant lengthwise.
- Spread hung curd on it. Place pears on it.
- Garnish with walnuts and Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup. Serve.
How to Make Hershey’s Pear and Walnut Croissant at Home | Video
This was all from my side. Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe. Also, don’t forget to share your feedback in the comment section below.