Hershey’s paniyaram is one of the best breakfasts. Today, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
Paniyaram or Kuzhi Paniyaram is ball-shaped dumplings and prominent in South India. The dish is very healthy and delicious. You will need only 4 ingredients to make the recipe and it takes only 30 minutes to make it. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To make Hershey’s paniyaram, mix idli batter and Hershey’s strawberry-flavored syrup in a bowl. Heat ghee on a pan and spread the batter and cook. Add the strawberries and serve.
This was just an introduction to the recipe, so don’t forget to check out the detailed recipe mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes– You can make these simple and incredible pancakes for your siblings, friends, or kids. Irrespective of the age, homemade pancakes with almonds, oats and Hershey’s caramel is what everybody loves and craves!
2. Hershey’s Superhero Paratha– You might be heard about Aloo paratha, ajwain paratha, cheese paratha and a hell of a lot of varieties. But have you heard about Strawberry Flavored Paratha or Chocolate Paratha? No! I am not Kidding. This is possible only with Hershey’s flavored syrup.
3. Hershey’s Nuts Barfi– With the almonds, pistachios, as well as cashew powder enhancing the taste, this sweet nuts barfi recipe doesn’t require milk. Also, to add to your delight, we have Hershey’s strawberry syrup as one of the prime ingredients.
4. Hershey’s Baked Yoghurt Pudding– Baked Yoghurt Pudding is a healthy and creamy dessert. Fresh cream would enhance its texture and flavor. Also, custard powder is one of the ingredients which would only add to the taste of an already delicious yogurt dessert.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Paniyaram
|Idli or Paniyaram batter||1 cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||1/4 cup|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 Minutes||25 Minutes||35 Minutes|
Hershey’s Paniyaram Recipe
- Combine and mix idli batter and Hershey’s strawberry-flavored syrup in a bowl.
- Rinse and cut strawberries into small pieces. Leave it aside.
- Now, heat a kuzhi/kuli paniyaram pan.
- Add some ghee and this prepared batter up to half of the pan.
- Place 3-4 strawberry pieces at their center.
- Then, add batter again, up to 3/4th of the pan.
- Let it cook over medium flame.
- After a few minutes, flip and cook the other side as well.
- When it gets cooked thoroughly and golden in color from both sides, remove from heat and serve.
How to Make Hershey’s Paniyaram at Home | Video
Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe and don’t forget to tell us your reviews in the comment section below.