Paniyaram or Kuzhi Paniyaram is ball-shaped dumplings and part of all-time favourite South Indian cuisine. One of the daily breakfast dishes, it is cooked on a special Paniyaram pan or Aebleskiver pan. Also, Paniyaram (in Tamil Nadu) is known as Paddu in Karnataka.
Well, you might ask what is so special about this Hershey’s Paniyaram recipe? So, to your amazement, this recipe of Paniyaram has strawberry syrup from Hershey’s! Also, what is significant to note that it also has yummy strawberries as one of the key ingredients.
If your mouth is watering by now, I can understand your cravings for it. Now, you might be even more delighted to know that to make Hershey’s Paniyaram at home is completely easy and simple. Only half an hour and 4 ingredients and you are good to go.
So, in this article, you will be learning how to make Hershey’s Paniyaram at home. Check out the Hershey’s Paniyaram Recipe now.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Paniyaram
|Idli batter or Paniyaram batter||1 cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry flavoured syrup||1/4 cup|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||25 minutes||35 minutes|
Hershey’s Paniyaram Recipe
- In a mixing bowl, combine idli batter and Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup well.
- Rinse and cut strawberries into small pieces. Leave it aside.
- Take a kuzhi/ kuli paniyaram pan and heat it.
- Add some ghee and this prepared batter up to half of the pan.
- Place 3-4 strawberry pieces at its centre.
- Add batter again, up to 3/4th of the pan.
- Let it cook over medium flame.
- After a few minutes, flip and cook the other side as well.
- When it gets cooked thoroughly and golden in colour from both sides, remove from heat and serve.