Hershey’s out of the world cheesecake is a tasty recipe that you can easily make at your home. This can be the perfect dessert for your loved ones.
The recipe has good nutrients and is loaded with the goodness of Hersey’s syrup. I got to know about the recipe from my friend who always tries to innovate the food. This is one of my favorite cheesecake recipes that can get ready in few minutes.
To make Hershey’s out of the world cheesecake, make a dudhi layer and add strawberry-flavored syrup. Now, make a caramel layer by adding caramel and whipping cream. Then, take a mason jar and make a layer of biscuit crumble. Add a layer of hung curd mixture and dudhi mixture. Garnish and it is ready!
Well, this was just an overview of the recipe and I know it looks confusing. But once you go through the detailed recipe below, you will see how easy it is to make the cheesecake. If you love cakes, then you should definitely check out the other cake recipes that I’ve handpicked just for you.
1. Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes– Lemon cheesecake cupcakes will be a delightful recipe. These are the perfect mini cheesecakes for a crowd! You don’t need many ingredients to make them, and they come together fairly quickly.
2. Mini Cheesecakes– These Mini Cheesecakes feature a homemade smooth and creamy cheesecake filling. This recipe is incredibly easy to make and includes several different topping options to use too.
3. Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake– The mere mention of a combination of carrot and strawberry is enough to make your mouth water. Carrot Halwa Cake doesn’t require much time to be prepared. This homemade Carrot Halwa Cake recipe has rich flavors and texture, which would please your palate.
4. Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake– Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake is an amazing and sumptuous dessert. All cake recipes are delightful to the mouth, but this banana cake takes your love for cakes to the next level and would give you the best time.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Out of the World Cheesecake Recipe
|Digestive Biscuits||2 cup|
|Butter (crushed)||1/2 cup|
|Bottlegourd (dudhi)||2 cup|
|Dudhi (thickly grated)||1/2 cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||as required|
|Hung Curd||2 cup|
|Whipped Cream||1 cup|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||1/2 cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup (for garnish)||2 tablespoon|
|Mint Sprigs (for garnish)||few|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|25 minutes||25 minutes|
Hershey’s Out of the World Cheesecake Recipe
- Melt the butter in a pan till it browns.
- Crush the biscuits in the bowl and mix them with butter.
- For the dudhi layer, take grated dudhi and squeeze it so that excess water is drained.
- Add strawberry-flavored syrup with little water in a pan and cook it for a minute.
- Add thickly grated dudhi in it and cook it for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove it from the flame. Refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- For the caramel layer, beat the hung curd in a bowl.
- Add caramel flavored syrup and whipped cream and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag.
- Take a mason jar and make a layer of biscuit crumble.
- Add a layer of hung curd mixture and then, add a spoon of dudhi mixture.
- Again repeat the process, add a layer of hung curd on the dudhi mixture and then, add a spoon of dudhi mixture.
- At last, make a final layer of biscuit crumble and sprinkle strawberry-flavored syrup on it and then garnish it with a mint sprig.
How to Make Hershey’s Out of the World Cheesecake at Home | Video
I hope you liked the recipe. Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe and share your experience in the comment section below.