Do you know? A single slice of Cheesecake contains a lot of protein. Believe it or not, But cheesecake contains a consequential proportion of protein as compared to other deserts. If you love Cheesecake and want to add some twist in your flavours, so this is the perfect one for you.
Let’s jump into the cheesy sweetness of Cheesecake with Strawberry twist of Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored syrup. Don’t forget about the crunch of that biscuits in the layers of appetizing cheesecake.
Here you will find the steps on how to make tempting cheesecake recipe at home. Let’s checkout the recipe of Hershey’s Out of the World Cheesecake.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Out of the World Cheesecake Recipe
|Digestive Biscuits||2 Cup|
|Butter (crushed)||1/2 Cup|
|Bottlegourd (dudhi)||2 Cup|
|Thickly grated Dudhi||1/2 Cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry flavored syrup||as required|
|Hung Curd||2 Cup|
|Whipped Cream||1 Cup|
|Hershey’s Caramel flavored syrup||1/2 Cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry flavored Syrup (for garnish)||2 tbsp|
|Mint Sprigs (for garnish)||Few|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|25 minutes||25 minutes|
Hershey’s Out of the World Cheesecake Recipe
- Melt the butter in a pan till it browns.
- Crush the biscuits in the bowl and mix it with butter.
- For the Dudhi layer, take grated Dudhi and squeeze it. So the water comes out from it.
- Add Strawberry Flavored syrup with little water in a pan and cook it for a single minute.
- Add thickly grated dudhi in it and cook it for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove it from the flame. and for 10 minutes, refrigerate it.
- For the caramel layer, beat the hung curd in a bowl.
- Add caramel flavoured syrup in it and add the whipped cream and mix it.
- Pour the mixture in a piping bag.
- Take a mason jar, and make a layer of biscuit crumble.
- Add a layer of hung curd mixture and then add a spoon of dudhi mixture.
- Again repeat the process, add a layer of hung curd on dudhi mixture, and then add a spoon of dudhi mixture.
- Lastly, make a final layer of biscuit crumble and sprinkle Strawberry flavoured syrup on it and then garnish it with a mint sprig.