Are you bored with traditional salads? Try out the Hershey’s nutty broccoli salad and you will definitely become addict to it.
Hershey’s syrup really increases the taste of the broccoli salad and makes it extra healthy. There are so many benefits of including salad in your diet. It is rich in fiber, protects your heart, helps control weight and has got many beneficial nutrients.
To prepare Hershey’s nutty broccoli salad, mix Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup, lemon juice, orange zest, salt, chili flakes, black pepper and add olive oil. Now, blanch the broccoli. Then, mix broccoli, chopped apples, salt, chopped almonds, cranberries, dill and iceberg lettuce. Add dressing to the salad and serve.
The full detailed recipe is mentioned below, so don’t forget to check it out. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa– This Ragi choco dosa recipe is somewhat different from other dosas. You must have eaten a variety of other dosa dishes. But have you eaten one with ragi as well as chocolate-flavored syrup from Hershey’s as its major ingredients?
2. Hershey’s Makhana Jelly Bhel– Do you know about the recipe of Makhana, which is child-centered and looks tempting? Hershey’s can always add a special twist to your daily food items.
3. Hershey’s Fudgy Donut Burger– Donut and burger together, I can’ ask for more. Fairly easy and quick to make, it’s going to take you on a joy ride. Learning how to make Fudgy Donut Burger at home would make you even more delighted.
4. Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies– Definitely, you can’t say no to Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies. If you can make it at your own and that too within an hour, what else can you desire for?
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad
|Broccoli (florets)||2 cups|
|Apple (chopped)||1/2 cup|
|Sea Salt||1/2 teaspoon|
|Almonds (roasted)||1/2 cup|
|Cranberries or Raisins (dried)||1/4 cup|
|Fresh Dill (sprigs)||1 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||1/4 cup|
|Lemon Juice||1 tablespoon|
|Chili Flakes||1 teaspoon|
|Crushed Black Pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Olive Oil||5 tsblespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes|
Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Mix Hershey’s strawberry-flavored syrup, lemon juice, orange zest, salt, chili flakes, black pepper and add olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Now, blanch the broccoli for 15 seconds by soaking it in ice water.
- Rip apart the leaves of the lettuce and cut some almonds into pieces.
- Take another bowl and mix broccoli, chopped apples, salt, chopped almonds, cranberries, dill and iceberg lettuce. Leave it undisturbed.
- Before serving, add dressing to the prepared broccoli mixture and toss them together.
How to Make Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad at Home | Video
I hope you are excited to make this healthy salad at your home. Also, please share your valuable reviews in the comment section below.