Eating a salad every day can prove to be very nutritious and healthy since it contains fibrous vegetables and fruits. Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad is one of them and would take your salad to the next level.
Having mentioned that, this healthy salad contains raisins, almonds, apples and of course broccoli. And what can be more tasty and healthy than having a combination of salad and strawberry syrup that too from Hershey’s?
Undoubtedly, this Nutty Broccoli Salad recipe is quite different from many salad recipes that you might have eaten. It is also very easy and quick to make. Tossing salad and dressing together, you can have this homemade Nutty Broccoli salad anytime.
Now, let’s learn how to make Nutty Broccoli Salad in the comfort of your homes. Check out the Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad Recipe now.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad
|Broccoli, florets||2 cups|
|Chopped apple||1/2 cup|
|Sea salt||1/2 tsp|
|Roasted almonds||1/2 cup|
|Dried cranberries or raisins||1/4 cup|
|Fresh dill, sprigs||1 tbsp|
|Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup||1/4 cup|
|Lemon juices||1 tbsp|
|Chili flakes||1 tsp|
|Crushed black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Olive oil||5 tbsp|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes|
Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad Recipe
- In a mixing bowl, mix Hershey’s strawberry-flavoured syrup, lemon juice, orange zest, salt ( as required), chilli flakes, black pepper and add olive oil. Leave it aside.
- Blanch the broccoli for 15 seconds by soaking it in ice water.
- Rip apart the leaves of the lettuce.
- Cut some almonds into pieces.
- Take another bowl, mix broccoli, chopped apples, salt(as required for taste), chopped almonds, cranberries, dill, iceberg lettuce and leave it undisturbed.
- Before serving, add dressing to the prepare broccoli mixture and toss them together.