Barfi is generally dense milk based sweet from the Indian subcontinent. There are different varieties of barfi which are consumed by Indian people. This nuts barfi recipe is somewhat different from any kind of barfi you previously have eaten.
With the almonds, pistachios as well as cashew powder enhancing the taste, this sweet nuts barfi recipe doesn’t require milk. Also, to add on to your delight we have Hershey’s strawberry syrup as one of the prime ingredients.
I am sure you must not have eaten this Hershey’s nuts barfi before. If you know how to make Nuts Barfi at home, does the need of going to the confectioner’s shop arise? Well, this nuts barfi recipe can be made at home with few ingredients within a few hours.
Next festival or celebration at your home, serve your friends and guests this special homemade Hershey’s Nuts Barfi. Let’s learn how to make Nuts Barfi at home. Check out the ultimate Hershey’s Nuts Barfi Recipe now.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Nuts Barfi
|Cashew powder||1 cup|
|Sesame paste||1/2 cup|
|Chopped almonds||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Chopped pistachios||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Chopped cashew nuts||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Hershey’s strawberry-flavoured syrup||1/3 cup|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||20 minutes||35 minutes|
Hershey’s Nuts Barfi Recipe
- Take a pan and heat ghee in it.
- Next, add cashew powder, sesame paste and chopped nut.
- Let them cook until the moisture gets evaporated.
- Take proper care so that the mixture doesn’t get browned.
- Next, add Hershey’s strawberry-flavoured syrup.
- Until they get properly combined and partly dried, keep on cooking.
- Now, take the barfi trays and fill them up evenly with the prepared mixture.
- Drizzle pista on top for garnishing.
- In order to stick pistas to halwa, invert the tray and then return it to its original position.
- Leave the halwa for 3-4 hours so it gets set.
- Cutting the halwa into bite-sized squares and place them on plates.
- You can use more pistas for garnishing before serving.