Hershey’s nuts barfi is a tasty Indian dessert or sweet. In this post, let’s see how you can make it to your home.
The recipe is very healthy as it contains a wide variety of nuts and Hershey’s syrup. Generally, barfi is made from dense milk, but here we won’t use milk. You can make it for festivals and special occasions. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s nuts barfi, saute cashew powder, sesame paste and chopped nuts in ghee. Now, add the syrup and fill the tray with the mixture. Garnish with pista and let it sit for 3-4 hours. Cut into small pieces and serve.
This was just an introduction to the recipe and the full recipe is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes– You can make these simple and incredible pancakes for your siblings, friends, or kids. Irrespective of the age, homemade pancakes with almonds, oats and Hershey’s caramel is what everybody loves and craves!
2. Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies– Loaded with butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, chocolate chips and Hershey’s chocolate, you’re really going to love them. The cookies are popular for being crispy yet soft. They are the best things you can serve to your guests or even kids.
3. Hershey’s Watermelon Lolly– Kids mostly want something chocolaty and tasty, lollipops being the most favorite. Why don’t you try this Hershey’s Watermelon Lolly which can be easily made at home? Watermelon must be a favorite and the most preferred fruit in summer.
4. Hershey’s Paniyaram– Paniyaram or Kuzhi Paniyaram is ball-shaped dumplings and part of the all-time favorite South Indian cuisine. One of the daily breakfast dishes, is cooked on a special Paniyaram pan or Aebleskiver pan.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Nuts Barfi
|Cashew Powder||1 cup|
|Sesame Paste||1/2 cup|
|Almonds (chopped)||1 1/2 tablespoon|
|Pistachios (chopped)||1 1/2 tablespoon|
|Cashew Nuts (chopped)||1 1/2 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||1/3 cup|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 Minutes||20 Minutes||35 Minutes|
Hershey’s Nuts Barfi Recipe
- Heat ghee in a pan and add cashew powder, sesame paste and chopped nuts.
- Let them cook until the moisture gets evaporated. Make sure they don’t get browned.
- Now, add Hershey’s strawberry-flavored syrup.
- Keep cooking until they get properly combined and partly dried.
- Then, take the barfi trays and fill them up evenly with the prepared mixture.
- Garnish with pista.
- In order to stick pistas to halwa, invert the tray and then return it to its original position.
- Leave the halwa for 3-4 hours, so it gets set.
- Cut the halwa into bite-sized squares and place them on plates.
- You can garnish once more before serving.
How to Make Hershey’s Nuts Barfi at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe. Also, please share your valuable feedback in the comment section below.