Hershey’s no-bake brownie is one of the easiest brownie recipes. Today, let’s see how you can make the brownie at your home.
The recipe gets ready in less than 20 minutes. The best part about the brownie is that it can be prepared without baking. It has also got a lot of nutrients in it as it has the goodness of oats, dates, cashew, and Hershey. You kids are going to love the brownie.
To prepare Hershey’s no-bake brownie, heat chocolate syrup and add oats. Cook it for 5 minutes. Now, add Hershey’s cocoa powder, dates, cashew, and Hershey’s chocolate spread. Refrigerate the mixture on a tray on lined butter paper for 2-3 hours. Cut into pieces, and the brownie is ready.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. But do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Choco Bun Mask– It is a chocolaty bread with an apple coating. It is a pure delight and a must-eat delicacy. It is loaded with Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, cocoa powder and Hershey’s spreads cocoa.
2. Hershey’s Makhana Jelly Bhel– Do you know about the recipe of Makhana, which is child-centered and looks tempting? Hershey’s can always add a special twist to your daily food items.
3. Pear and Walnut Croissants– Pear and walnut combination is the most incredible thing ever. Hershey’s Pear and Walnut Croissants is an amazing croissant recipe. This pastry from Austria is made with hung curd as well.
4. Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi– This best-ever Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi is a must-eat dessert. Undoubtedly you must have eaten many different varieties of barfi, for instance, Kaju katli, pista, Kaju, including some varieties of Sev Barfi.
Ingredients For Hershey’s No-Bake Brownie Recipe
|Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup||1 cup|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||1/2 cup|
|Medjool Dates (de-seeded & chopped)||8|
|Cashew Nuts (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Spread||2 tablespoon|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|20 Minutes||20 Minutes|
Hershey’s No Bake Brownie Recipe
- Add chocolate syrup to a pan on medium-low flame and let it warm.
- Add oats and cook it till the consistency look likes dough.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes and put it in a bowl.
- Now, add Hershey’s cocoa powder, dates, cashew and Hershey’s chocolate spread in the mixture and mix it well.
- Take a tray with lined butter paper and put out the mixture on the tray.
- Spread the mixture and put it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hrs.
- Take out the brownie and cut it into pieces.
- Pour chocolate syrup on it and serve immediately.
How to Make No-Bake Brownie at Home | Video
I hope you liked the recipe. Don’t forget to post your valuable feedback in the comment section below.