As we know that chocolates make children happy. They are very much obsessed with Chocolates, cakes and brownies. And I completely agree that these things will consume a lot of time to cook. Sometimes, sudden demands from kids make it difficult for you to prepare for that.
Brownies and Cakes are all time favourite of every children and even for elder one’s also. There is no doubt that cravings for cakes and brownies can happen anytime and anyday.
So, this Hershey’s No Bake Brownie is the solution of all your sudden cravings and for kids sudden mood swings. Here, you will find the steps on how to make Hershey’s No Bake Brownie at home. Let’s check out the best and easy recipe to make No Brownie Cake.
Ingredients for Hershey’s No Bake Brownie Recipe
|Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup||1 Cup|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||1/2 Cup|
|Medjool Dates (de-seeded & chopped)||8|
|Cashew Nuts (chopped)||1/4 Cup|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Spread||2 tbsp|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|20 minutes||20 minutes|
Hershey’s No Bake Brownie Recipe
- Add chocolate syrup in a pan on medium low flame and let it warm.
- Add oats and cook it till the consistency look likes dough.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes and put it in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients in this mixture and mix it well.
- Take a tray with lined butter paper and put out the mixture in the tray.
- Spread the mixture and put it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hrs.
- Take out the brownie and cut it into pieces.
- Pour Chocolate syrup on it and serve immediately.