Hershey’s nachini choco halwa fingers is a healthy and tasty recipe that you can make for your kids. In this post, let’s see how you can make them at your home.
Nachini or ragi is a millet used in Indian cuisines. It is known for the health benefits that it provides. You can serve it at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe and see how easily you can prepare it.
To make Hershey’s nachini choco halwa fingers, heat ragi flour in ghee. Now, add the milk and stir. When it starts to thicken, add the cardamom powder. Then, chop it into fingers and serve.
Now, let’s have a look at the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Rainbow Bhel Canape– Hershey’s Rainbow Bhel Canape is an easy-to-make and time-efficient snack. It has Hershey’s cocoa powder as well as flavored chocolate syrup, which would intoxicate you with its taste and sweetness.
2. Hershey’s Choco Bun Mask– It is a chocolaty bread with an apple coating. It is a pure delight and a must-eat delicacy. It is loaded with Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, cocoa powder and Hershey’s spreads cocoa.
3. Hershey’s Out Of The World Cheesecake– Hershey’s out-of-the-world cheesecake is a tasty recipe that you can easily make at your home. This can be the perfect dessert for your loved ones.
4. Hershey’s Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa– You must have eaten Uttappa many times. But what if you have coconut and Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup as additions to it. Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa is surely a delightful dish and nothing can beat it.
Ingredients required for Hershey’s Nachni Choco Halwa Fingers
|Nachni flour||1/2 cup|
|Hot milk||1 cup|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/2 cup|
|Cardamom powder||1 teaspoon|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||20 minutes||35 minutes|
Hershey’s Nachni Choco Halwa Fingers Recipe
- Heat ghee over medium-high in a non-stick pan.
- Now, put ragi flour into it with frequent stirrings over low heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- When the mixture starts rippling and bubbling, then add hot milk.
- Also, keep stirring the ragi mixture until it gets thickened.
- Then, stir in Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup.
- When the mixture is close to moving away from the pan’s edges, season with cardamom powder.
- Remove the pan from heat and place the ragi halwa on a plate.
- Let it sit for some time and chop it into fingers.
How to Make Hershey’s Nachni Choco Halwa Fingers at Home | Video
Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe and tell us your reviews in the comment section below.