Nachni or Ragi is referred to as the predominantly used millet in Indian cuisine. Found in dry regions of states like Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra, ragi is a Kannada name which means red millet. Pertinently, nachni is referred to as a magical grain for its immense health benefits.
There are many ragi or nachni recipes. In this article, we shall be looking into the process of making Hershey’s Nachni Choco Halwa Fingers. One of the most delicious dishes ever, this recipe has the amalgamation of chocolate flavoured syrup from Hershey’s, nachni flour among other ingredients which are finely cut into thin long strips or fingers.
The majestic name that this nachni recipe carries is contrary to the fact that it is simple and quick to make. The mixture of halwa and chocolate takes you to a different world. It can be eaten during breakfast, lunch as well as during dinner time as well.
Learn to make the ultimate Hershey’s Nachni Choco Halwa Fingers Recipe by following the below-mentioned steps.
Ingredients required for Hershey’s Nachni Choco Halwa Fingers
|Nachni flour||1/2 cup|
|Hot milk||1 cup|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/2 cup|
|Cardamom powder||1 tsp|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||20 minutes||35 minutes|
Hershey’s Nachni Choco Halwa Fingers Recipe
- Take a non-stick pan.
- Heat ghee over medium-high.
- Next, put nachni flour into it with frequent stirrings over low heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- This mixture would start rippling and bubbling, quickly add hot milk.
- Also, keep stirring the ragi mixture. Ensure it gets thickened.
- Now, stir in Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup.
- When the mixture is close to moving away from the pan’s edges, season with cardamom powder.
- Remove the pan from heat and place the ragi halwa on a plate.
- Let it sit for some time.
- Finally, chop it into fingers.