You often bake a cake for your kids most of the time but what when they ask for cake suddenly? I know it’s a quite difficult task to make a cake and is time-consuming. To make a cake, firstly you need to prepare the batter, then bake it. It takes at least an hour or more than that to make.
But sometimes it is not possible to make a cake by consuming more than an hour. So, Hershey’s Mug Cake is the only option for sudden Cake cravings and will take a minute and a half to make a cake. Yes, trust me I am serious!
Want to make an instant and mouth-watering cake for you little Champ. So let’s get started with the ingredients first and then switch on to the Hershey’s Mug Cake recipe.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Mug Cake Recipe
|Refined Flour||2 tbsp|
|Castor Sugar||1 tbsp|
|Baking Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Flax Seed Powder (soaked in 2 tbsp water for 15 minutes)||1 tbsp|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||1 tbsp|
|Hershey’s Chocolate flavored Syrup||2 tbsp|
|Icing Sugar ( for dusting )||1/4 Cup|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|5 minutes||5 minutes|
Hershey’s Mug Cake Recipe
- Firstly you need to take a mug. Add all the dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Now add Butter, Soaked Flax seeds, and Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup.
- Mix it gently till there are no lumps.
- Put the Mug cake in the microwave for 90 sec.
- Sprinkle Icing Sugar on it and it is ready to serve.