Hershey’s mug cake is one of the easiest cake recipes. Today, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
Whenever you thought of making a cake, you will think it’s a tedious job. But the Hershey’s mug cake can be made in few minutes and it is so appetizing. Hershey’s syrup makes the cake enriched with the goodness of chocolate. So, let’s see how you can make the cake.
To make Hershey’s mug cake, mix refined flour, castor sugar, baking powder and cocoa powder. Now, mix butter, soaked flax seed powder and Hershey’s chocolate syrup. Put the mixture in a mug cake and microwave for 90 seconds. Sprinkle icing sugar and serve.
Now, let’s get started with the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Happy Sips– This special Hershey’s Happy sips recipe has a delightful taste of strawberry, chocolate or you can add flavors according to you in this recipe.
2. Hershey’s Straw-Coconut Ladoos– These ladoos are perfect for your family get-together’s or festivals. The sweetness of ladoos can create sweet memories on your special occasions.
3. Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes– Classic Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes is the most perfect and delicious dessert you would want for any festival or for treating yourself.
4. Hershey’s Strawberry flavored Tiramisu– It is an Italian dessert. This coffee-flavored dessert can be made in various ways. So, this Strawberry Flavored Tiramisu from Hershey’s is one such type.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Mug Cake Recipe
|Refined Flour||2 tablespoon|
|Castor Sugar||1 tablespoon|
|Baking Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Flax Seed Powder (soaked in 2 tbsp water for 15 minutes)||1 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||2 tablespoon|
|Icing Sugar (for dusting)||1/4 cup|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|5 minutes||5 minutes|
Hershey’s Mug Cake Recipe
- Add refined flour, castor sugar, baking powder and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Now, add butter, soaked flax seed powder and Hershey’s chocolate syrup.
- Mix it gently till there are no lumps.
- Put the mug cake in the microwave for 90 sec.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on it and serve.
How to Make Hershey’s Mug Cake at Home | Video
I hope you are excited to make the recipe. Also, don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.