Momos are stuffed dumplings which are steamed or fried. They are quite famous in the Indian subcontinent. Given its craze among the youth, here is a unique appetizer: Mixed Fruit Choco Momos.
And this variety of dumplings or momos are a little different. The stuffing comprises of mixed fruits as well as chocolate. How wonderful it is to have a combination of the healthiness of fruits and deliciousness of chocolate that too from Hershey’s in a dumpling!
Well, homemade mixed fruit choco momos are absolutely easy and quick to make. I had eaten homemade momos before as well but this recipe of momos was an entirely different experience. I easily learnt how to make Mixed Fruit Choco Momos at home from the videos of Hershey’s.
In order to make know how to make Hershey’s Mixed Fruit Choco Momos at home, follow the lucid and easy steps given below. Without further ado, let’s now check out the Hershey’s Mixed Fruit Choco Momos Recipe.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Mixed Fruit Choco Momos
|Whole wheat flour||1 cup|
|Candied fruits||1/4 cup|
|Grated ginger||1/2 tsp|
|Mixed fruits||1 cup|
|Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup||3 tbsp|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15-20 minutes||30-35 minutes|
Hershey’s Mixed Fruit Choco Momos Recipe
- Take a bowl.
- Next, put wheat flour, salt, sugar and water and mix them well until they get combined as a dough. It should be hard and soft parts.
- Now, take a non-stick pan.
- Add the remaining ingredients like mixed fruits, candied fruits, grated ginger and Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup.
- Let them cook until they are tender and smooth.
- Let the mixture cool down at the room temperature.
- Meanwhile, make small round balls from the dough.
- Then, the dough is to be rolled into a flat shape to stuff the prepared filling in it. Shape it like a momo.
- Repeat this with other balls as well.
- Use a steamer to heat it for next 8-10 minutes.