Hershey’s mixed fruit choco momos are a healthy version of momos. Today, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
Momos are stuffed dumplings that are steamed or fried. They are quite famous in the Indian subcontinent. The stuffing in the recipe comprises of mixed fruits as well as chocolate. They are very easy and quick to make. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s mixed fruit choco momos, make a dough by mixing wheat flour, salt, sugar and water. Now, make the stuffing by cooking mixed fruits, candied fruits, grated ginger and Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup. Fill the filling in the sheets and steam for 8-10 minutes.
This was just an introduction to the recipe and the full detailed recipe is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Chicken Peri-Peri Wings– Hershey’s chicken peri-peri wings is a mouth-watering recipe loaded with the goodness of caramel syrup. The recipe is very easy to make and just grilling the wings can take some of your time.
2. Hershey’s Jowar Laddoo With Strawberry Flavor– I am crazy for laddoos, and when I came to know about this variety of laddoos I was hell-bent on making them and eating for sure.
3. Hershey’s Choco Carrot Gujiya– Choco-Carrot Gujiya can be made with much ease at home. It isn’t much time-consuming. Any celebration or festival would seem incomplete without a sweet dessert.
4. Hershey’s Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa– You must have eaten Uttappa many times. But what if you have coconut and Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup as additions to it. Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa is surely a delightful dish and nothing can beat it.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Mixed Fruit Choco Momos
|Whole Wheat Flour||1 cup|
|Candied Fruits||1/4 cup|
|Ginger (grated)||1/2 teaspoon|
|Mixed Fruits||1 cup|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||3 tablespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 Minutes||15-20 Minutes||30-35 Minutes|
Hershey’s Mixed Fruit Choco Momos Recipe
- Take a bowl.
- Next, put wheat flour, salt, sugar and water and mix them well until they get combined as a dough.
- Now, take a non-stick pan.
- Add the remaining ingredients like mixed fruits, candied fruits, grated ginger and Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup.
- Let them cook until they are tender and smooth.
- Let the mixture cool down at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, make small round balls from the dough.
- Then, the dough is to be rolled into a flat shape to stuff the prepared filling in it. Shape it like a dumpling and stuff.
- Repeat this with other balls as well.
- Use a steamer to heat it for the next 8-10 minutes.
How to Make Hershey’s Mixed Fruit Choco Momos | Video
Now, make this awesome recipe for your loved ones and make them happy. Also, do share your suggestions in the comment section below.