Do you remember those vacation days, when every single day your kids demand of something which is tasty and creative in their point of view. But actually the point is they want something which they want to eat except from their daily routine.
Just give a quick flashback to your childhood and see how creative you are in making excuses and how you convince your mother to cook something delicious for you.
Have you heard about a tart recipe with a khatta meetha blend? NO! Then today I will show you how easy and quick it is to take Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Tart at home and trust me after eating this you and your whole family are going to fall in love with this Khatte Meethe Tart recipe.
Let’s switch on to the recipe of Hershey’s Khatte Meethe Tart.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Khatte Meethe Tart Recipe
|Mustard Seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Urad Dal||1/2 tbsp|
|Chana Dal||1 tbsp|
|Ginger (chopped)||1/2 inch|
|Green Chillies (chopped)||2 no|
|Onion (chopped)||1 no|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cherry tomatoes (halved)||8-10 nos|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Syrup||1/4 Cup|
|White Bread||6 nos|
|Cheese (grated)||1/2 Cup|
|Scallion leaves (for garnish)||Few|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|20 minutes||20 minutes|
Hershey’s Khatte Meethe Tart Recipe
- First of all, take a pan, heat oil, add mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal, chopped onion, ginger and chillies and saute.
- Now add the halved cherry tomatoes to the pan and saute.
- Add the Hershey’s Strawberry flavoured syrup in the pan and mix it together.
- Add salt in it and cook till the tomatoes get cooked.
- For the tart, take the bread and remove the edges of it.
- Roll the bread with a rolling pin to make it flat.
- Press the rolled bread into the mould and bake it for 5-7 minutes (160 degrees).
- After the tart gets ready, remove it from mould and add grated cheese in it.
- Fill the tart with Strawberry tomatoes mixture.
- Garnish it with Scallion leaves and serve it.