Hershey’s khatte meethe tart is an awesome evening time snack. Today, let’s see how you can make the recipe.
In the recipe, the strawberry tomato mixture is filled in the tart. The recipe is very healthy and full of nutrients. I tried the recipe while I was exploring Hershey’s recipes on their website. The recipe turned out to be a great snack. Let’s see how you can make the recipe.
To make Hershey’s khatte meethe tart, saute mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal, onion, ginger and chilies. Now, add cherry tomatoes, Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup and salt. Fill the mixture to tart with grated cheese. Garnish and serve.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Happy Sips– This special Hershey’s Happy sips recipe has a delightful taste of strawberry, chocolate or you can add flavors according to you in this recipe.
2. Caramel Flavored Celebrations– This special Caramel Flavored Celebrations Recipe has a divine taste of caramel from the one and only Hershey’s as well as Spreads Coca with almond. You are eager to make this recipe by now, I’m sure.
3. Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop– The magical combination of nutritious carrot and divine caramel from Hershey’s is one of the best things ever. Carrot Cara Lollipop is the ultimate delight we can have!
4. Hershey’s Ragi Mug Cake– These mug cakes are eggless and made from a millet – ragi. Also, as the name suggests, it takes only 1 minute in the oven and is ready to be eaten. What else can we desire if mug cakes are ready within a minute?
Ingredients for Hershey’s Khatte Meethe Tart Recipe
|Mustard Seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|Urad Dal||1/2 tablespoon|
|Chana Dal||1 tablespoon|
|Ginger (chopped)||1/2 inch|
|Green Chillies (chopped)||2 no|
|Onion (chopped)||1 no|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cherry Tomatoes (halved)||8-10 nos|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Syrup||1/4 cup|
|White Bread||6 nos|
|Cheese (grated)||1/2 cup|
|Scallion Leaves (for garnish)||Few|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|20 minutes||20 minutes|
Hershey’s Khatte Meethe Tart Recipe
- Take a pan and heat oil. Saute mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal, onion, ginger and chilies.
- Now, add the cherry tomatoes to the pan and saute.
- Add the Hershey’s strawberry-flavored syrup to the pan and mix it together.
- Then, add salt and cook till the tomatoes get cooked.
- For the tart, take the bread and remove the edges of it.
- Roll the bread with a rolling pin to make it flat.
- Press the rolled bread into the mold and bake it for 5-7 minutes (160 degrees).
- After the tart gets ready, remove it from the mold and add grated cheese to it.
- Fill the tart with strawberry tomato mixture.
- Garnish with scallion leaves and serve.
How to Make Hershey’s Khatte Meethe Tart at Home | Video
I hope you liked the recipe. Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe and make your loved ones happy.