Samosas are conical shaped and stuffed pastries which are fried or baked. They have a wide variety of shapes. Khatta Meetha Samosa Recipe is a one of a kind samosa recipe which is surely going to amaze you with a tinge of sweetness and crispiness!
This Hershey’s Khatta Meetha samosas recipe has a drizzle of Hershey’s chocolate over them, like a cherry on top. Crispy samosas with a yoghurt chives dip is surely a delight. Moreover, you can use either chocolate or strawberry flavoured syrup from Hershey’s to give them a final touch.
Apart from the method mentioned below, you can use spring roll sheets to make samosas as well. You have to place these sheets in a tray and drop the broccoli mixture at one end and simply roll them over. Use flour and water mixture to cover the samosas and grease with oil. Then, after placing them on a baking tray, let them bake for 10 minutes.
Also, to enhance their taste and add on to your delight, you can serve a salad alongside the samosas. Toss coriander leaves and tomatoes simply. This tomato salad would give you the best time.
Now, we would be learning how to make Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Samosas Recipe at home. Hershey’s Khatta Samosa with meetha flavour recipe is given below. Check it out and enjoy!
Ingredients required for Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Samosa Recipe
|Chopped broccoli||1 1/2 cup|
|Chopped ginger||1 teaspoon|
|Chopped green chillies||1-2|
|Chopped mint||1-2 tbsp|
|Boiled sweet potatoes, mashed & cut into cubes||100 grams|
|Chopped chives||2 tbsp|
Note : You can either use Hershey’s strawberry or chocolate flavored syrup for garnishing.
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 minutes||30 minutes||50 minutes|
Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Samosa Recipe
- Take a pan to heat oil.
- Add ginger, chillies and broccoli separately and saute them independently.
- Mix sweet potato, Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored syrup and salt in it.
- Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Next, add and mix the coriander and mint.
- Turn off the heat.
- Make a mixture of water and flour in order to seal the samosas.
- Now to make the samosas with leftover rotis, you have to cut the rotis into halves.
- Then cone-shaped samosas are to be made by covering it with flour and water mixture as well stuffing with broccoli mixture.
- In heated oil in a pan, fry the samosas gently.
- After taking them out, place them on paper towels or absorbent paper.
- Then place it on a plate.
- For making a dip, you can make a mixture of curd and chives.
- After garnishing with a drizzle of Hershey’s Chocolate flavoured syrup, serve them!