You must have eaten traditional samosa but today we are going to make Hershey’s khatta meetha samosa.
Samosas are conical-shaped and stuffed pastries that are fried or baked. They have a wide variety of shapes. The recipe includes a lot of healthy ingredients and the goodness of Hershey’s syrup. You can also use spring roll sheets to make the samosas. Let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s khatta meetha samosa, heat oil and saute ginger, chilies, broccoli, sweet potato, Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup, salt, coriander and mint. Now, fill the sheets with a mixture and fry them. Then, make a dip of yogurt and chives. Garnish and serve.
Now, you must have got an idea about the recipe. Don’t forget to check out the complete recipe below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Sweet n Spicy Nachos– Nachos with a drizzle of Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup is an absolute delight. Serve it to your guests at the next party at your home.
2. Hershey’s Chicken Peri-Peri Wings– Hershey’s chicken peri-peri wings is a mouth-watering recipe loaded with the goodness of caramel syrup. The recipe is very easy to make and just grilling the wings can take some of your time.
3. Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes– Classic Harshey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes is the most perfect and delicious dessert you would want for any festival or for treating yourself.
4. Hershey’s Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa– You must have eaten Uttappa many times. But what if you have coconut and Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup as additions to it. Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa is surely a delightful dish and nothing can beat it.
Ingredients required for Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Samosa Recipe
|Broccoli (chopped)||1 1/2 cup|
|Ginger (chopped)||1 teaspoon|
|Green Chilies (chopped)||1-2|
|Mint (chopped)||1-2 tablespoon|
|Boiled Sweet Potatoes (mashed & cut into cubes)||100 grams|
|Chives (chopped)||2 tablespoon|
Note: You can use Hershey’s strawberry or chocolate flavored syrup for garnishing.
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 Minutes||30 Minutes||50 Minutes|
Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Samosa Recipe
- Take a pan to heat oil.
- Add ginger, chilies and broccoli separately and saute them independently.
- Mix sweet potato, Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup and salt in it.
- Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Next, add and mix the coriander and mint.
- Turn off the heat.
- Make a mixture of water and flour in order to seal the samosas.
- Now to make the samosas with leftover rotis, you have to cut the rotis into halves.
- Then cone-shaped samosas are to be made by covering it with flour and water mixture as well stuffing them with broccoli mixture.
- In heated oil in a pan, fry the samosas gently.
- After taking them out, place them on paper towels or absorbent paper.
- Then place it on a plate.
- For making a dip, you can make a mixture of curd and chives.
- After garnishing with a drizzle of Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup, serve them!
How to Make Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Samosa at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make samosas. Also, do share your experience with the recipe in the comment section below.