The healthiness of a millet: sorghum or jowar and the sweetness of sphere-shaped laddoo along with a taste of Hershey’s strawberry-flavoured syrup is one of the best dishes I have ever tasted. How delicious those laddoos were!
Well, motichor laddoos, besan laddoos are quite famous but I bet you must not have eaten Jowar laddoos with strawberry flavour from Hershey’s. I am crazy for laddoos, and when I came to know about this variety of laddoos I was hell-bent on making them and eating for sure.
So, I browsed the internet to learn how to make Jowar Laddoo with Strawberry Flavor at home. I came across one of Hershey’s videos and tried to make jowar laddoos at home. I was blown away by their taste and yumminess. I make them very often now.
In this article, we will be learning how to make Hershey’s Jowar Laddoos With Strawberry flavour at home. Check out the ultimate Hershey’s Jowar laddoo recipe below.
Ingredients Required for Jowar Laddoo With Strawberry Flavor Recipe
|Roasted puffed jowar||3 cups|
|Silvered almonds||1/4 cup|
|Cardamom Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Dry ginger powder||1/2 tsp|
|Roasted chironji||2 tbsp|
|Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup||1/2 cup|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Hershey’s Jowar Laddoo With Strawberry Flavor Recipe
- Take a skillet or kadai. Heat ghee in it.
- Next, add jaggery to it. Melt it over a low flame with constant stirring.
- Drizzle Hershey’s strawberry flavoured syrup and keep on stirring over a low flame until you notice froth being formed.
- Pour this syrup into a bowl to check its consistency. It should be like a softball.
- Next, turn off the flame.
- Put roasted puffed powder, slivered almonds, cardamom powder, dry ginger powder and roasted chironji next.
- Stir and combine this mixture well until jaggery syrup gets coated properly.
- Either with ghee or water, grease your hands.
- Then, prepare round-shaped laddoos with the warm mixture.
- Prepare as many laddoos as required.