Hershey’s jowar laddoo with strawberry is a mouth-watering Indian sweet recipe. In this post, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
The ingredients used to make the recipe are really nutritious. You must have tried motichor, besan ladoo, but this version of ladoo is loaded with the goodness of Hershey’s syrup. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s jowar laddoo with strawberry, make a mixture of jowar, almonds, cardamom powder, ginger powder, chironji, jaggery and Hershey’s syrup. Give them the shape of laddoo and serve.
This was just an introduction to the recipe, so don’t forget to check out the detailed recipe below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Straw-Coconut Ladoos– These ladoos are perfect for your family get-together’s or festivals. The sweetness of ladoos can create sweet memories on your special occasions.
2. Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins– When you have Hershey’s Caramel flavoured Muffins at home, there’s nothing more you can ask for! A perfect blend of Hershey’s cocoa, vanilla, milk and eggs, Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins would never disappoint you.
3. Hershey’s Carrot Halwa Cake– Carrot Halwa or Gajar halwa is a famous Indian dessert. But in this article, you would find a unique variety of this carrot halwa and that is how to make Hershey’s Carrot halwa Cake at home.
4. Hershey’s Mixed Fruit Choco Momos– Momos are stuffed dumplings that are steamed or fried. They are quite famous in the Indian subcontinent. Given its craze among the youth, here is a unique appetizer: Mixed Fruit Choco Momos.
Ingredients Required for Jowar Laddoo With Strawberry Flavor Recipe
|Roasted Puffed Jowar||3 cups|
|Silvered Almonds||1/4 cup|
|Cardamom Powder||1/2 tablespoon|
|Dry Ginger Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Chironji (roasted)||2 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||1/2 cup|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
Hershey’s Jowar Laddoo With Strawberry Flavor Recipe
- Take a skillet or kadhai. Heat ghee in it.
- Next, add jaggery to it. Melt it over a low flame with constant stirring.
- Drizzle Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup and keep on stirring over a low flame until a froth is formed.
- Pour this syrup into a bowl to check its consistency. It should be like a softball.
- Next, turn off the flame.
- Now, add roasted puffed powder, slivered almonds, cardamom powder, dry ginger powder and roasted chironji.
- Stir and combine the mixture well until jaggery syrup gets coated properly.
- Grease your hands with ghee or water.
- Then, prepare round-shaped laddoos with the warm mixture.
- Prepare as many laddoos as required.
How to Make Hershey’s Jowar Laddoo With Strawberry Flavor at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe. Also, do share your feedback in the comment section below.