Hershey’s joco phirni is an appetizing sweet dish that can be prepared in few minutes. Today, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
The main ingredient in the recipe is jowar which is very healthy. It is full of fiber and protein. It also helps boost immunity and is gluten-free. Hershey’s syrup adds even more flavors to the traditional phirni and makes it exciting to eat. So, let’s see how you can make the recipe.
Hershey’s joco phirni can be prepared by roasting jowar in butter. Now, add the milk and cook on a low flame. Then, add Hershey’s chocolate syrup and crushed cardamoms. Stir and turn off the flame. Garnish and serve.
Now let’s see the step-by-step procedure to make the recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Straw Oats Smoothie– A pleasant and refreshing drink, Smoothie is what we crave after every busy or tiresome day. But what about an amalgamation of strawberry and oats in a smoothie?
2. Choco Martini– Hershey’s Choco Martini is a soothing and refreshing drink. A tinge of Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup along with vanilla ice cream and sprite not only gives you amazing flavors but also rejuvenates and brightens up your dead spirits.
3. Hershey’s Spiced Hot Chocolate– The name of this recipe is enough to make your mouth water. And the most special thing about this hot chocolate recipe is that it is spicy! Yes, a spiced hot chocolate which you can make it at your home as well.
4. Hershey’s Tri-Color Lassi– As the name suggests, tri-colour Lassi is a wonderful yogurt-based drink that is made from three different flavors. This recipe for lassi has chocolate, caramel and strawberry varieties, each representing a different color.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Joco Phirni Recipe
|Sorghum (Jowar) (roasted)||1/2 cup|
|Full Cream Milk||1/4 litre|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/2 cup|
|Clarified Butter (Ghee)||1 teaspoon|
|Dried Rose Petals for Garnish||1 teaspoon|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes|
Hershey’s Joco Phirni Recipe
- Take a pan and roast sorghum (jowar) in butter till it is dry.
- Add the jowar and milk in a wide thick bottomed pan.
- Boil it and cook it on a low flame until it gets cooked.
- Check the consistency of milk and keep stirring continuously.
- After that, add Hershey’s chocolate syrup and stir together.
- Then, add the crushed cardamoms to the phirni.
- Now, turn off the flame and keep it aside cool it.
- Pour it in a small jar and garnish it with dried rose petals.
- Put it inside the fridge and serve chilled.
How to Make Hershey’s Joco Phirni at Home | Video
Make this sweet dish for your loved ones and make them happy. Please share your valuable feedback in the comment section below.