When the term Jowar comes in our mind, usually we think of something which is quite boring, full of fibre and protein. We all know that Jowar boosts our immunity, contains fibre, protein and is gluten-free.
Mother always tries to cook something healthy for their children but kids always come up with silly excuses. So this is the right time to turn your boring paranthas into something delicious and tasty which your kids love to eat.
You might be heard about Rice phirni but this Hershey’s Joco Phirni is a complete package of all mother’s problems. As we all know Hershey’s Chocolate syrup is the first choice of most of the kids.
The addition of Hershey’s chocolate syrup in this recipe makes this phirni more tempting and extra special. So without wasting a single minute lets switch on to the recipe of Hershey’s Joco Phirni.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Joco Phirni Recipe
|Sorghum (Jowar) roasted||1/2 Cup|
|Full Cream Milk||1/4 litre|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored syrup||1/2 Cup|
|Clarified Butter (Ghee)||1 tsp|
|Cardamom, crushed 1 tsp Dried rose petals for Garnish||4-5 nos|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes|
Hershey’s Joco Phirni Recipe
- First of all, take a pan.
- Roast the Sorghum (Jowar) with butter till it is dry.
- Take a wide thick bottomed pan, add the Jowar and milk in it.
- Boil it and cook it on a low flame until it gets cooked.
- Check the consistency of milk and Keep stirring continuously.
- After that, add Hershey’s Chocolate syrup and stir together.
- Add the crushed Cardamoms in your Phirni.
- Now turn off the flame and keep it aside to let it cool down.
- Pour it in a small jar and garnish it with dried rose petals.
- Put it inside the fridge and serve it chilled.