If you love to eat noodles, then Hershey’s happy chappy noodles are perfect for you. In this post, let’s see how you can make them at your home.
The noodles are packed with a lot of nutrients and are very healthy. Unlike the fast-food, these noodles are perfect for your kids. The recipe has got a lot of steps, so make sure you don’t miss any and do watch the recipe video if you have doubts. Now, let’s get started with the recipe.
Hershey’s happy chappy noodles can be made by cutting chapatis into strips like fettuccini. Now, toast white and black sesame seeds and add Hershey’s strawberry-flavored syrup. Take 2 glasses and add chopped banana and strips. Then pour the chocolate syrup and garnish. The recipe is ready!
The recipe sounds a little confusing, right? But don’t worry, this was just an overview and the complete step-by-step procedure is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Sweet n Spicy Nachos– Nachos with a drizzle of Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup is an absolute delight. Serve it to your guests at the next party at your home.
2. Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins– When you have Hershey’s Caramel flavored Muffins at home, there’s nothing more you can ask for! A perfect blend of Hershey’s cocoa, vanilla, milk and eggs, Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins would never disappoint you.
3. Hershey’s Choco Carrot Gujiya– Choco-Carrot Gujiya can be made with much ease at home. It isn’t much time-consuming. Any celebration or festival would seem incomplete without a sweet dessert.
4. Hershey’s Choco Milk Jelly Bar– Homemade Choco Milk Jelly Bar is sure to delight and worth making. With only 4 ingredients, Jelly bars with excellent flavor and equally delicious chocolate and milk combination can be relished by you.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles Recipe
|Wheat Flour||1 cup|
|Salt, Oil and Water||As needed|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/2 cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||1/2 cup|
|White Sesame Seeds (roasted)||1 tablespoon|
|Black Sesame Seeds||1 tablespoon|
|Icing Sugar (for garnish)||1/4 cup|
|Banana (for garnish)||1|
|Orange (for garnish)||1|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|25 Minutes||25 Minutes|
Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles Recipe
- Mix all the wheat flour, salt, oil using water and make a soft dough of it.
- Make chapattis of that dough and cook it on hot Tawa as we normally do.
- Just like fettuccini, cut the rolls of chapatti into strips.
- Cut the rolls of chapatti into strips like fettuccini.
- Make small bundles of it and place them on the baking tray for bake.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes.
- Take a large bowl-shaped pan, toast white and black sesame seeds and after that, add the Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup, cook it for a minute.
- In a small bowl, add the Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup and add orange zest in it.
- Add orange juice to the mixture of chocolate syrup and mix it together to get a normal consistency.
- Take two cordial glasses.
- In one glass, add chopped banana at the bottom and add baked chapatti strips at the top.
- Pour the strawberry syrup over the strips and garnish it with cherries.
- In another cordial glass, add few orange pieces at the bottom and add the baked strips at the top as we did earlier.
- Pour the chocolate syrup over the chapatti strips and later on garnish it with pistachio.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on it and your happy chappy noodles and serve.
How to Make Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles at Home | Video
This was a really exciting recipe. Now, it’s your turn to make the noodles and tell us your reviews in the comment section below.