What to prepare for the evening snacks for your Kids is the most difficult challenge for most of the mother’s. You might be heard about Schezwan Noodles, Chilli Garlic Noodles and a lot of different flavours but this Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles is a complete package of healthy food items.
Hershey’s syrup adds a special twist in your daily boring chapattis and trust me, after eating this Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles, they are going to fall in love with this recipe. This recipe is going to make a balance between the excuses of your kids and between daily routine meal.
So, what are you waiting for? Let me take you to a magical world where you see the magic of transformation of your boring round chapattis into something which is tempting and mouth-watering. Check out the Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles recipe below.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles Recipe
|Wheat Flour||1 Cup|
|Salt, oil and water||As needed|
|Hershey’s Chocolate flavoured Syrup||1/2 Cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry flavoured Syrup||1/2 Cup|
|White Sesame seeds (roasted)||1 tbsp|
|Black Sesame seeds||1 tbsp|
|Icing Sugar (for garnish)||1/4 Cup|
|Banana (for garnish)||1 no|
|Orange (for garnish)||1 no|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|25 minutes||25 minutes|
Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles Recipe
- Mix all the wheat flour, salt, oil using water and make a soft dough of it.
- Make chapattis of that dough and cook it on hot tawa as we normally do.
- Just like fettuccini, cut the rolls of chapatti into strips
- Cut the rolls of chapatti into strips like fettuccini.
- Make small bundles of it and place it on the baking tray for bake.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes.
- Take a large bowl-shaped pan, toast white and black sesame seeds and after that add the Hershey’s Strawberry flavoured syrup, cook it for a minute.
- In a small bowl, add the Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup and add orange zest in it.
- Add orange juice in the mixture of chocolate syrup and mix it together to get a normal consistency.
- Take two cordial glasses.
- In one glass, add chopped banana at the bottom and add baked chapatti strips at the top.
- Pour the strawberry syrup over the strips and garnish it with cherries.
- In another cordial glass, add few orange pieces at the bottom and add the baked strips at the top as we did it earlier.
- Pour the chocolate syrup over the chapatti strips and later on garnish it with Pistachio.
- Sprinkle Icing sugar on it and your Happy Chappy Noodles are ready to serve.