Burgers are my personal favourite and I am sure yours as well. Well, we can’t imagine a world without burgers, can we? Well, what can be better than making donut bun at home as well, eliminating the need to go to market? This Hershey’s Fudgy Donut Burger recipe is a solution to everything we are looking for.
Having mentioned Hershey’s, I would love to tell you that you can make a donut burger with Hershey’s chocolate, strawberry, as well as Hershey’s cocoa, spreads with almond. It takes this donut burger to the top level.
Donut and burger together, I can’ ask for more. Fairly easy and quick to make, it’s going to take you on a joy ride. Learning how to make Fudgy Donut Burger at home would make you even more delightful.
Well, I must have told you enough to make your mouth water. Let’s now learn how to make Hershey’s Fudgy Donut Burger at home. Check out the best ever Hershey’s Fudgy Donut Burger Recipe.
Ingredients Required for Fudgy Donut Burger
For Donut bun
|Active dry yeast||10 gm|
For chocolate patty
|Almond powder||3 tbsp|
|Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup||4 tbsp|
|Hershey’s Spreads Cocoa with almond||2-3 tbsp|
|Banana slices||3-4 or as required|
|Hershey’s Strawberry flavored syrup||as required|
How Much Time Would it Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 minutes||10 minutes||30 minutes|
Fudgy Donut Burger Recipe
How to make Donut Bun
- Keep the flour on a bare and clean surface and make a well kind of shape in the centre of it.
- Put sugar, yeast and 1 tablespoon.
- The dough is to be kneaded with milk. Next, add salt and butter.
- Leave it undisturbed till it gets doubled.
- Roll the dough such that it is 1/2 inch thick.
- Take a ring mould and cut the dough with it.
- Let it swell, almost doubling.
- In a skillet, deep fry it until you observe the golden brown colour.
- Keep this aside.
How to make Chocolate Patty
- Take a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients for chocolate patty mentioned before.
- Give them the shape of a patty.
How to assemble
- Take the bun firstly.
- Add a layer of banana slices and drizzle Hershey’s Strawberry flavoured syrup.
- Arrange chocolate patty and another bun on top.
- Your fudgy donut burger is ready.