Hershey’s fudgy donut burger is an innovative donut recipe made with Hershey’s syrup. Today, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
The recipe is very easy to make and is a perfect evening time snack for kids. All the ingredients used in making the donut are full of nutrients and healthy. I first saw the recipe on Hershey’s site and it turned out to be a mouth-watering recipe. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To make Hershey’s fudgy donut burger, make a dough of flour, sugar, yeast, water and milk. Now, make chocolate patties using almond powder, Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup and Hershey’s spreads cocoa with almond. Assemble the buns and patties. Serve!
This was just an introduction to the recipe so that you get an idea. The full detailed recipe is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies– The divine flavors of mangoes, coconut, oats, vanilla and especially Hershey’s cocoa can’t be resisted. Cocoa from Hershey’s makes these cookies even more delicious and tasty.
2. Hershey’s Caramalised BBQ Potatoes– Hershey’s Caramalised BBQ Potatoes are quite simple to make at home. They are ready within an hour. Apart from that, if you make Caramalised BBQ Potatoes at home, you need not serve your guests food from a restaurant.
3. Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad– Eating a salad every day can prove to be very nutritious and healthy since it contains fibrous vegetables and fruits. Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad is one of them and would take your salad to the next level.
4. Chocolate Pana Cotta– Before learning to make Hershey’s Chocolate Pana Cotta, did you know it is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin? This Hershey’s Chocolate Pana Cotta Recipe adds a twist to this Italian dessert. Keep reading to know-how.
Ingredients Required for Fudgy Donut Burger
For Donut bun
|Active Dry Yeast||10 g|
For chocolate patty
|Almond Powder||3 tbsp|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||4 tbsp|
|Hershey’s Spreads Cocoa with Almond||2-3 tbsp|
|Banana Slices||3-4 or as required|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||as required|
How Much Time Would it Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 minutes||10 minutes||30 minutes|
Fudgy Donut Burger Recipe
How to make Donut Bun
- Keep the flour on a bare and clean surface and make a well kind of shape in the center of it.
- Put sugar, yeast and 1 tablespoon of water.
- The dough is to be kneaded with milk. Next, add salt and butter.
- Leave it undisturbed till it gets doubled.
- Roll the dough such that it is 1/2 inch thick.
- Take a ring mold and cut the dough with it.
- Let it swell till it almost doubles.
- In a skillet, deep fry it until color changes to a golden brown.
- Keep this aside.
How to make Chocolate Patty
- Take a bowl.
- Mix almond powder, Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup and Hershey’s spreads cocoa with almond.
- Give them the shape of a patty.
How to assemble
- Take the bun firstly.
- Add a layer of banana slices and drizzle Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup.
- Arrange chocolate patty and another bun on top.
- Your fudgy donut burger is ready.
How to Make Hershey’s Fudgy Donut at Home | Video
I hope you got the recipe. If you are having any doubts, then make to refer the above video. Also, please give your valuable suggestions in the comment section below.